• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
we'll have to play again :D do you live in columbus?
Okie dokie! I'll relay the message! ^_^

Do you live in Ohio? <_<

this is why when people are filling out their user information for their smashboards account, in that little space that says "location" they should put their ACTUAL location...

dang, nova, I saw you gettin at cats with that MK, I even commentated on a few of your matches. Somebody asked me if that was Nova playing MK, and why she was using the pink one, I said, it perfectly illustrates how gay he is.

Wish I had actually gotten to talk to you.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im already taken actually

kid sometimes us girls forget the more important things when we talk its not like we could hear each other in the venue

VVVV i think hes just happy/satisfied he got to see me/play with me irl

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can't think of any girl smasher that I would go gay for. Maybe Yink... <_<

LOL! It's okay Kid. I think I remember someone calling the pink Mk gay, at least more than once.
@_@

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Noooo Coney that mod status is mine!

Ima buy my ticket for Raleigh as soon as they come out, NO SHOWS OR LABEL OPPORTUNITIES WILL STOP ME!!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
uh huh youd be surprised who the lucky guy is
it is infact not a ddd main gasp

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
sno is one of those girls who is funny, laid back, and is totally gay for a villain in mother 3

just like someone else i know

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Awww! That's so adorable! And she's blonde too! How wonderful! ^_^
Blondes FTW!

I like the Hello Kitty plushie, it's a nice touch. xD

Tmacc

Smash Lord
yeah you were making a serious comeback on seibrik game 3. i thought you had it.

it was nice meeting you atomsk, coney, co, seibrik. thanks for the advice and it was fun hanging out. you guys all have unique tricks that i'm definitely going to copy.

we should take a ddd picture next time. i wish i met the other ddd's but i didn't know what they looked like :/
Yea, we should definately take a picture next time. Sorry I didn't get to meet you, junk.

Good **** to all the D3s at MLG. Way to rep.

Wish I could have placed a little higher and beat Grimace in fourth round losers/beaten Fino in third round winners. But overall, I'm happy with how I played and won all my MMs (only one, with King Beef. haha)

Can't wait for the next one!

Also, D3 social 2 gud.

Top Bottom