• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But how can it be the greatest smash tourney ever if there's no Melee?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Skip graduation, such a waste of time.

Also depends on which graduation. If it's High School, I understand... if it's college, overrated...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
My graduation for high school was in a non AC'ed gym. -_- And College was in a huge theater, but was so incredibly BORING

change of plans, i'll be in that

i haven't played in quite a while so hopefully i won't be too rusty

we found housing, too. in beautiful (?) cincinnati!
im not practicing with anyone rly either. Just practicing CGing offline, and working on a few other things. You should be fine if you take advantage of warm ups before it starts

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Even IF it's a waste of time, it's better to get the experience no matter how boring it is. You're forming a story to tell when experiencing as much as possible.

I went to graduation and it was boring as fk...

I was going to go to graduation, but I was forewarned that it would be boring as fk, so instead I went to an amazing smash tournament, made tons of new friends and had one of the best experiences of my life.

Which story sounds better to you?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL

kid does have a point though. Still not like im set for graduating ive done it twice already so

Gates

Banned via Warnings
change of plans, i'll be in that

i haven't played in quite a while so hopefully i won't be too rusty

we found housing, too. in beautiful (?) cincinnati!
Cody, are you going to commentate? Or just Ruffian Kick people?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Skip graduation, such a waste of time.

Also depends on which graduation. If it's High School, I understand... if it's college, overrated...
It's a high school graduation.... at a college lol.

so yeah have fun to those going to mlg.

*Btw* Just hit 120 stars :lick: think im going to take a break from this game for about a week or two b4 i go back to the green stars.

Coney

Smash Master
Cody, are you going to commentate? Or just Ruffian Kick people?
i was under the impression that MLG didn't have commentary! if they do, i'm in that...expect me and sky working together on that ish

if not, i'll just be playing, probably getting 97th or something, but i am going to APEX, and i'm not entering; i've been asked to be commentary so i'll be devoting all my time to that. wa-hoo

also i just started playing SSF4 and ironically cody is my favorite character-wise, but my body is hard-wired to only play ken so whenever i go for an anti-air i just input a shoryuken instead of a criminal upper and eat unnecessary damage. i'm doomed to only play ken.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
also i just started playing SSF4 and ironically cody is my favorite character-wise, but my body is hard-wired to only play ken so whenever i go for an anti-air i just input a shoryuken instead of a criminal upper and eat unnecessary damage. i'm doomed to only play ken.
You just gotta follow the Cody flowchart.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL jk, I haven't ever touched a Street Fighter game.

I might get SSFIV to play with Atomsk and whatnot.

Top Bottom