• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** MAN, THEY CHEATIN! WARIO SHOULD BE BELOW US!

But seriously, I expected us to be in A tier, not next to a rodent...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh no, we went down again, that means our skill levels will go down as well.

It's just a tier list, people, not a representation of player talent.....well, it kinda sorta is, but still....

I lawl at serin actually caring about him being just in front of Pikachu......like......seriously?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Oh no, we went down again,
So what.
We went down 2 again.
So what.

that means our skill levels will go down as well.
Definitely not true.
The King was once 3rd....

T_T
Duh. It's only the advancement of the metagame. Back then it was obvious why we were 3rd. People didn't fully enhance the metagames of other characters, which is why most character are above us now. Each character's metagame can only go so far, all at different speeds. King Dedede's is obviously not as growing because you know... we found just as much as we can find. Just like students differ to how long they take a test.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I saw this coming. Honestly, who didn't? Like Beef said, the metagame changes, and there just isn't that many more game changing discoveries to be made about D3.

Jupz

Smash Master
LOL at beefy not getting tusms sarcasm at we will all lose skill lolz.

I knew it was going to happen, just wanted to let everyone know it was out :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
last time i checked ddd was a 300 pound fat *** penguin

we're still good then

I saw this coming. Honestly, who didn't? Like Beef said, the metagame changes, and there just isn't that many more game changing discoveries to be made about D3.
his move set doesnt necessarily allow for AT flexibility like those say of IC and Link

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh I knew Marth would be ahead of us, and that we'd be out of S tier, but to let Wario STAY ahead of us? Bull****.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Looooool.

I know how metagames work. It's just disappointing that Dedede is slowly plummeting.

Someone find something new, dumb and broken.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
DeDeDe definitely deserved to drop down, it's been a long time coming. I'm fine with it, it's where he should be, and Marth should definitely be above him as well, IMO. MK having his own tier is the real problem with that list, that's just silly :p

Seriously though, The Penguin King is good... but he's not top tier good, hasn't been since the community discovered how to space properly / avoid grabs.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by ∫unk
He does the worst vs mk compared to anyone above him he should be where he is lol

Glad weve all come to an agreement that this is the biggest determining factor in a characters tier placement.
In many ways, it's very true, if you think about it.

And I agree with Metal, MK having his own tier is a slight problem, but I'm kinda "meh" about it at this point...haha

Either way, I don't believe D3 is the "n00b, easy to play character" people once thought he was. We really have to work hard for those grabs...err, I mean the win. xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
His weight is really a double edged sword. Not only does it let us live longer, but god**** if i dont get hit by every little thing in the game and get juggled out the *** starting from 0%. If any kid gets on DDD and expects free grabs/easy CGs think again. Alot of playing DDD is about not getting CG'ed and hit. This also means really good spacing with aerials too. Not an easy task in the least

that said, my favorite baddie is the one that does the ROLLLLLLLLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLLOOL behind you.

Coney

Smash Master
good work, junk! hey man, you need to give me some MU tips, i gave you some! >:O

i got 17th, did terrible; lost to cura and pikapika, beat rookie and malcolm i think. i reaaally should've beaten pikapika, but i got real nervous and choked hard. that MU is not that bad regardless!

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, i choked hardcore. i died from a thunder at around 117% because i airdodged too early...got scared :<

no more johns from me though, pikapika's really good!

oh and to answer your question serin, YES. playing malcolm is always a challenge and i've always had an issue with the wario MU. we were both playing incredibly sloppy this match though, so we didn't save it; he died from my fthrow at 56% somehow. i died from his bair at around 90%. we laughed about it but seriously, that **** sucked.

i finally feel like i understand the MU, but wario is still incredibly dangerous, especially one as intelligent as malcolm.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I never have problems with Wario for some reason. <_< Yes, they can be a handful, you just have to know how to work around it.

And how dare you say wifi is **** >: (

Coney

Smash Master
wifi isn't so bad, it's just not for me

like, i won five matches in a row on AIB and was feeling all confident...until i got to a MU i actually wanted to learn, specifically ICs and MK, and i didn't learn anything at all. i was just getting irritated and fighting the lag more than the character, you know?

i mean it works for some people but, i just get angry more than anything. i do pretty well without wifi anyway so, why change now @_@

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So Wc is getting Co18 and I think Atomsk too now. So they will have Zedd, Atomsk, Junk, CBeef. This seems pretty stacked for top D3's, but it's cool because we have Coney. The D3 ditto king.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
And then in the South we have the SS&A: Serin, Seibrik and Alby the boy-wonder.
Coney will D3 ditto them all and win. Undefeated in D3 dittos. The most funnest match in the game IN MY OPINION.

He practices new ways to cg other D3's DAILY.

∫unk

Smash Master
good work, junk! hey man, you need to give me some MU tips, i gave you some! >:O

i got 17th, did terrible; lost to cura and pikapika, beat rookie and malcolm i think. i reaaally should've beaten pikapika, but i got real nervous and choked hard. that MU is not that bad regardless!
lol pm or aim or just post somewhere on here i guess

yeah, i choked hardcore. i died from a thunder at around 117% because i airdodged too early...got scared :<

no more johns from me though, pikapika's really good!

oh and to answer your question serin, YES. playing malcolm is always a challenge and i've always had an issue with the wario MU. we were both playing incredibly sloppy this match though, so we didn't save it; he died from my fthrow at 56% somehow. i died from his bair at around 90%. we laughed about it but seriously, that **** sucked.

i finally feel like i understand the MU, but wario is still incredibly dangerous, especially one as intelligent as malcolm.
agreed a good wario will always be scary... especially on a stage where they can potentially time you out.

West coast is getting Atomsk and C018? They better learn how to play against DDD really fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV7ELd78wes&feature=channel
I know right cBeef and I are so much worse than them and I can't wait til they come and play Z and Chip and all the MK's and show us how it's really done.

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to them coming and teaching me.

Top Bottom