• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

T3h Albino

Smash Master
There is still a chance I can get cancelled. I am in highschool after all, but as things look now I should make it. Good lucks to me and my king i can't make it back to the stage for ****.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Good luck Alby and Serin, you better **** some MKs !<3

I'm going to a melee tourney tomorrow, which takes place really near Lyon, this is gonna be awesome, I'll meet all the french melee community and improve like **** <3

FRIDAY:

ONLY FREEPLAY 'n' fun stuff like crews/low tiers tourneys

SATURDAY:
SINGLES AND DOUBLES + FREEPLAY

SUNDAY:
finish the singles and doubles + freeplay 'til 6 p.m.

I-love-that-plan

Also, Gates, your link made me want to play dedede seriously again, Judge's Dedede is legit !Thank you (and lmao at the end :lol:)

∫unk

Smash Master
hey junk, gotta say, was watching the livestream, <33 your DDD brother

how do you normally place in your area, by the way? because i keep getting stuck at 5th place for like, four or five tourneys now, is that a common thing? @_@
thank you and good job getting 5th! even if you don't think that's great most people would love to place there consistently.

for me 4 of the top 5 in my PR plays mk (the other one plays Wario/Snake but I haven't played him in bracket in over 3 months due to seeding)... so usually 5th for me, doubles i'll get top 3

ranked MK's are really the only character I consistently lose to :( i'm just going to MK ditto now. I know how to play MK it's just I have penguin pride :) but it's getting stupid I have to make like 3-4x the reads the MK has to make

i wish there were good marth's or snake's in my region. coincidentally at tourneyplay i fought marth's and snake's so i did really well lol... lost to M2K and Zex's MK XD

Did you try Dededeciding him?

Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x6JP5XMIZA
Watch the end.
Well in the sense that I use swallow to make my recovery safer like CO does yes, but I don't expect it to work on him (which it didn't).

A long time ago in tournament game 3 I was losing and I threw a smashball out, we restarted the match and I won

Guys, Alby and I got a tourney on Saturday. Wish us luck.

I know Alby will be coming back to GA poor, but we can't leave him out without a good Serin handshake and a $5 MM :3
Good luck you two! no homo

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Most of em are heavy douches?
Let's see here. For one, I hate people who smoke. I have an inner grudge to the following people [yes only the guys that are ranked].
[T]yrant, [M]ikeHaze, [D]SF, [H]avok, [D]ao
. I always talk to people with compassion and/or get some laughs out of, and I act just as nice with those four. But I still hold the inner prejudice.

And also I'm sick of the fact that they go to every tournament here. It's really stupid to see them every time, but I still play my best against them of course.

So the summary:
[T]yrant, [M]ikeHaze, [D]SF, [H]avok, [D]ao
<---[I **** this kid] are drug addicts who go to tournaments every time I see them to win money from tournaments. Who knows what they use the money on, take a guess?
So I would've loved to go to TourneyPlay#4 to play anybody else besides SoCal ranked flakes.
[In case if you all were wondering, I have no interest in getting ranked, as I have denied the panelists. My philosophy of competitive brawl is so much better.]

Did I answer your question(s) Serin?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
u mad.

It's one thing to not go to tourneys because you never place well, it's another thing to go to tourneys because there are people smoking pot there.

If you think they're bad you should see lain. At Michigan Ball Z I could smell his weed from the other side of the room lol. The TO's mom even commented to us about it because it was so strong even on our side of the room that she thought one of us had it.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It's one thing to not go to tourneys because you never place well, it's another thing to go to tourneys because there are people smoking pot there.
None of what I said had to do with me being inactive or not going to tournaments. I AM active and go to tournaments often. I was just saying that I'm sick of seeing "junkie" smashers like Serin said, doesn't mean I don't want to go to tournaments for those two reasons you said.
If you think they're bad you should see lain. At Michigan Ball Z I could smell his weed from the other side of the room lol. The TO's mom even commented to us about it because it was so strong even on our side of the room that she thought one of us had it.
Hah Lain. I gotchu. That's horrible.

At least I kept a little conversation here, and I was trying to namesearch block which was why the brackets and spoilers were there. And why do you heart Mik, Fogo?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Double post for good glory.

Me and Alby got 3rd in teams. Pools going on now.

EDIT: FFS SOMEONE POST!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Thank you god someone posted.

I got 5th out of 39. Lost to Biglou and a Falco in which both losses could have been easily avoided.

Alby got 13th out of 39. He lost to the same Falco I lost to and to DanGR.

Coney

Smash Master
immediately after breaking my streak of 5th by getting beat by judge and arty and placing a paltry 13th, i go right back to placing 5th by beating THREE DIFFERENT OLIMARS and ending my final match with logic BY A NAIR

so anyway can i officially now be called the best dedede in the country think hard please as only correct answers will be accepted

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
immediately after breaking my streak of 5th by getting beat by judge and arty and placing a paltry 13th, i go right back to placing 5th by beating THREE DIFFERENT OLIMARS and ending my final match with logic BY A NAIR

so anyway can i officially now be called the best dedede in the country think hard please as only correct answers will be accepted
Names of the olimars now

Coney

Smash Master
hilt, cook, logic

funny thing is, i started to play l-cancel before they changed the bracket, match was even when we quit out, we were both ~110%

i had an almost all-olimar bracket, save for this really talented wario named krystedez (sp?), yuck

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
All 3 of them are pretty good. so good shiz on that coney.

I remember beat krys with d3 on the aib ladder a few months back, he got like 4th in the tourney in one of the seasons.

Top Bottom