• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Slaking would be awesome if it weren't for Truant.

On the other hand, Slaking is awesome because of Truant.

Quite a paradox.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Does any of you guys play online? I need good DDD practice.

Edit: Don't use Giga impact. just choice band/scarf it and use return, then switch. Giga impact renders the ability to switch useless, giving the opponent a free turn to set up/get an easy revenge kill.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I love how for for this entire page I've been talking to myself xD
Also, we don't play online because online messes up the chain grab.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Edit: Don't use Giga impact. just choice band/scarf it and use return, then switch. Giga impact renders the ability to switch useless, giving the opponent a free turn to set up/get an easy revenge kill.
Ah, good thinking. What EV spread would you recommend?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
all attack and speed for choice pokemon
Band - 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 whatever

Scarf - 252 Atk / 136 Spd** / 120 Def or HP***

**You can outrun pretty much every Non-Scarfed Pokemon except Ninjask and Deoxys-S. Of course, this is under the assumption of 31 IV's, through IV breeding. You may need to poor a little bit more EV's into Speed, if your IV's aren't perfect.

***obviously if you add more to Spd, the amount for whatever you poor your other EV's into is going to be less.

<3 Pokeymanz.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I hope your information on the standing infinite helps us make Yoshi nonviable as well.
HE ALREADY IS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL.

But seriously, Yoshi is god**** awesome he has a mother****ing grab release on like the whole **** cast and he's some kind of ****ing god**** velociraptor holy ****.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Man, Yoshi is one of the characters who can effectively camp Dedede. He's actually not that easy to beat, and is pretty difficult to kill. (I never seem to be able to land that freakin' D Tilt...)

And I'm done. I hope ya'll enjoy the thread. I had a lot of extra time tonight lol.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
thats why you use giga impact silly, its like truant doesnt even exist
Yeah, that combination is too good...

Base Power - 150
Accuracy - 90

Effect:
User cannot attack on the next turn.

Too bad it only has 5 power points to start with ;\

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
*shudder* Brawl+
One more day of finals, Trigonometry. Maybe I shouldn't be on here/playing Pearl. I should probably try to finish strong. Back to studying for now!

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been using it a lot more recently since I read your guide :p. I sometimes also like to use Fair, is that a wise move?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've been using it a lot more recently since I read your guide :p. I sometimes also like to use Fair, is that a wise move?
Only if the target doesn't have a fast recovery, like Marth or Mario, otherwise, fastfalling it is fine.

By the way...I'm entering FMOI's online tournament and it says you're suppose to represent a character's boards, so I'm obviously representing King Dedede's!
I'm gunna **** this tournament for shizzle.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Only if the target doesn't have a fast recovery, like Marth or Mario, otherwise, fastfalling it is fine.

By the way...I'm entering FMOI's online tournament and it says you're suppose to represent a character's boards, so I'm obviously representing King Dedede's!
I'm gunna **** this tournament for shizzle.
Nah Beefy, I GOT THIS! IT'S SQUIRTLE TIME! Unless you know, Ivy comes out...then I'm gone.

EDIT: Tourney link is here. CLICK MEH!
:094:

Top Bottom