• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Tero.

Smash Champion

HAHA WAY TOO GOOD.
LOL at M2K turning his back to us, that's because he betrayed us with Meta Knight.
Also lol at Xiivi beeing the security guy.
This should totally be a new user group. The "Club Penguin/DDD".

Edit: I'm missing Atomsk tho.

Someone (Xiivi) put this into the OP and add "Club Penguin" to the title.

Edit: @Crashic: if you correct Xiivi's name you could also remove the "." in front of Tero please :p

Gates

Banned via Warnings
THAT PICTURE IS AMAZING.

Even though I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins, actual penguins playing hockey is full of win.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I need to put Co18 on the purple penguin, I'm pretty sure Hungrybox has quit and now just goes all Melee, and the green "Hero of the DDD boards" should be atomsk. When I'm back on my computer I'll get that fixed.
I hope all the jokes come across,
These are the intentional jokes, see if you can fill them in
Lain-
Vayseth-
Mew2King-
Rated-
Buu-
Seib-
Xiivi-
7ACE7- No one will get this, so I'll tell, its a race joke. Look at the eyes
CRASH and Winged Knight- Again, doubt it, but we both make music

Also, I like how it comes with waddle-dees

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure Hungrybox has quit and now just goes all Melee
He was CO's doubles partner at Gigabits just today. Do you watch your own livestream? lol

These are the intentional jokes, see if you can fill them in
Lain- Something to do with weed He's an ICE Climbers main so he's ICE skating. HAR HAR HAR.
Vayseth- Wrote a 50 some page dissertation on the chaingrab and grab released, so he needed to keep a pencil with him at all times to note observations
Mew2King- Turned his back on us
Rated- CRASH, stop being racist. He's Puerto Rican, not Mexican. Puerto Ricans don't wear sombreros as part of their culture (AFIAK)
Buu- Uhh...he lives in New England where it's cold? I have no ****ing clue.
Seib- I don't know about this one either. Does he sit around in a hoodie at FL tourneys and mope about he can't beat Afro's Snake?
Xiivi- Oh **** it's the fuzz!
7ACE7- No one will get this, so I'll tell, its a race joke. Look at the eyes That's not racist. Why not just make CO18 not shown at all since black people can't get into country clubs.
CRASH and Winged Knight- Again, doubt it, but we both make music
Answers in bold.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The stuff in the bags is to help people (specifically everyone in some threads) to calm down.

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol, I think I'm the only penguin thats just normal rofl.

Also dont feel bad Albino, I'm sure Crashic didn't leave you out on purpose lol.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm that one because I'm the only brown DDD player?

EDIT: BTW, Ankoku made me this sweet new avatar because I'm a DDD main and will be moving to Japan soon. Whaddya think? XD

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
There aren't enough penguins. :(
You should just take out M2K there and replace him with Albino even though M2K secondaries King Dedede. He's not here with our crew in the boards, so our homie Albino should be there. Or if you all think M2K still deserves the penguin there, just replace Smudge since he's not active right now. And gimme one more "m" in my name, gosh! :psycho:

I'm that one because I'm the only brown DDD player?

EDIT: BTW, Ankoku made me this sweet new avatar because I'm a DDD main and will be moving to Japan soon. Whaddya think? XD
It's pretty cool! What are you going to do in Japan besides the sights anyways?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
i wanna be wingedwarriors penguin, he doesn't even post anymore ._.
Last time I heard he said he was doing final tests for like a week straight or something, but he should be posting back now. But whatever you should still get a penguin.
I fogot Fogo :(
I'll replace Smudge with Fogo, I don't see Fogo much anymore.
You forgot Atomsk too...

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Now everyone who didn't get a penguin will replace someone.

Give me beefs penguin i herd he changed to mk xD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Beef, maybe if you actually got a life and stopped being on SWF all the time...

jk lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Bah, that's what everyone said about Sheik's footstool infinite too.

This really doesn't make the Pikachu matchup that much worse.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Can't be DIed out of. Doesn't need large air room. There is very little anyone can do. Its gay as **** if this all turns out to be true.
And it works in Brawl+ too.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Well, all we need is a video proving it. If it checks out MI might have Anther and lain, playing the two most bull**** characters who can infinite everyone in the cast.

You guys are lucky you're not from MI LOL.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hahaha, yeah, I was just about to edit my post with it and say, I feel better now.

Now that I've seen the videos, I know what must be said here:

It's great information for Pikachu players who need disparately better ways to kill. Pikachu has a hard time doing that effectively.

However, Japan has stupid combos like this all the time. If you've seen Kel's trick videos, they have stuff like this that people do use in tournament. An MK player on a Snake player used some stupid uair, dair, uair, dair, footstool, nair, d tilt lock into F Smash IN TOURNAMENT but the chances of that working on a Snake every time are slim to none because it's so situational (percent matters, and MK has to be practically inside Snake for it to work, so MK should be able to just be swatted away by one of his tilts before MK EVER gets near that range).

Essentially, protect your booty!

Pikachu has to be at POINT BLANK range, and BACKWARDS, for this to work, and that's not even considering the Pikachu player has to guess right at least twice (where they are going to DI out of the uair, and after the footstool) to connect all the hits.

This is a great discovery, but it's going to be impossible to implement regularly. You'll get lucky kills with it for sure.
In other words, protect your booty!

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah, its not game breaking but will probably push Pika even higher on the tier list. Our matchup with him is slightly worse nao.

Top Bottom