• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Hello everyone, I'm BOB SAGET!. I dropped Mk a few days ago as a main. So I decided to replace him with DDD. I main olimar aswell so now I have 2 mains, DDD and olimar. It seems the DDD boards r helpful so i'm gonna start lurking around here until I know more about DDD.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Hello everyone, I'm BOB SAGET!. I dropped Mk a few days ago as a main. So I decided to replace him with DDD. I main olimar aswell so now I have 2 mains, DDD and olimar. It seems the DDD boards r helpful so i'm gonna start lurking around here until I know more about DDD.
Welcome to the king's boards Bob Saget. We will have a small discussion if you start yelling and making a racket alright?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So that one guy who was a joke died and now he's a saint though before he died no one gave a **** about him except for stupid *** jokes about pedos.

Where was the draw back from Ike Turner, the man who wrote the first rock and roll song?

People.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
So that one guy who was a joke died and now he's a saint though before he died no one gave a **** about him except for stupid *** jokes about pedos.
Yes that's correct crash classic.
Where was the draw back from Ike Turner, the man who wrote the first rock and roll song?

People.
Trying to change th subject here eh...? We're still on topic about BOB SAGET!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I liked the videos for Thriller and Smooth Criminal.

Other than that I don't really care and you take music too seriously.

RATED

Smash Lord

People.
man crashic u earned my 0ver 9000! respect lvl by just telling that truth.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its from his video Thriller.

So I just finished watching The Goodfellas and I now know why Gates can't be a mod, I just wonder who Xiivi is going to disrespect, who will get her banned, and then will later get banned by the mods.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I just finished watching The Goodfellas and I now know why Gates can't be a mod
What, you think I'm funny? Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Where is that image from crashic? Is Michael Jackson a werewolf from a movie or something?
._.
Its from his video Thriller.

So I just finished watching The Goodfellas and I now know why Gates can't be a mod, I just wonder who Xiivi is going to disrespect, who will get her banned, and then will later get banned by the mods.
xivi is a girl 0_o

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Old, old news.
im wondering why nobody filled me in.
Nobody really janks on you like they do on other mods though
so i guess it's understandable.

im still salty about not being in the club penguin pic
and im extra extra salty about michael being dead

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
im wondering why nobody filled me in.
Nobody really janks on you like they do on other mods though
so i guess it's understandable.

im still salty about not being in the club penguin pic
and im extra extra salty about michael being dead
Maybe things are backfiring back to you for inputting a face to a question that was already answered by Crashic and how nobody filled you in. And also how you weren't named on the club penguin picture.
I'll call this minor karma.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, Xiivi told us she was a girl earlier in this thread when we were talking about her fixation with me.

And to think, if only you weren't Irish, you could have been made.
I'm part Italian too actually.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol oh yeah I had to play zhouten in tourney saturday. Dude's a beast. Was going even with me until I gimped him last stock :/

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Xiivi is a girl.
Guys, I found out I made a player quit. o.o
I feel proud, but ashamed at the same time.
Oh! The conflicting life of a King DDD main.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Was he a DK player?

If not, no johns.

If so, no johns still.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No, it was that falco player who beat me out of the tournament, as well as a Marth player beat.
Apprentally he felt ashamed for having barely beat me when the first stage was heavily in his favor, and quit. The marth player just sucked.

Not that I am THAT upset though. I foundout about a Wal-Mart tournament with a cash prize. Going to go break the hearts of 50 little kids this Friday and steal their money :)

Jupz

Smash Master
Lolwut booblets

Anyway lol at crashics story. He musn't of really liked the game anyway or he wouldn't have quit like that.

Top Bottom