• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

RATED

Smash Lord
yeah Gates hangs on Snake boards LOL just like me, this board and snake boards are just nice to be in. LOL btw wth with the topic :confused: maybe gates is trying to find the fairy in snake boards. so that explain the avatar? XD

btw: there's a ddd that I haven't seen on the boards in a long time , that's foursaken. he still uses ddd?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
yeah Gates hangs on Snake boards LOL just like me, this board and snake boards are just nice to be in. LOL btw wth with the topic :confused: maybe gates is trying to find the fairy in snake boards. so that explain the avatar? XD

btw: there's a ddd that I haven't seen on the boards in a long time , that's foursaken. he still uses ddd?
LMAO. Nice.

Last we heard he went Metaknight.
Nearly all top players in Texas went Metaknight.
Its sad I know :(
Fogo said he went Diddy, but MK wouldn't surprise me either.

RATED

Smash Lord
that's sad! noooo ! foursaken was a green ddd mainer just like me ! , btw I was a MK mainer but I changed to ddd and snake as mains, that's weird lol changing from mk to another LOL!

btw NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its like in my back door, so its a routine trip for me hahaha.

But seriously, I miss the cold :(
And snow
**** you guys and your snow

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The tier list has nothing to do with it. I believe Foursaken quit Dedede because he just stopped playing Smash in general.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He was my second favorite.
1st is Co.
Seib seems to cold and calculated for me.

Also, I turned down going to Key West to hang out with my girlfriend, so I'm still here.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
oh, I liked foursaken's ddd he just played great.

also he discovered the SCG on Luigi right?
He might have.

One thing I remember about Forsaken's Dedede is that he 2-stocked Hylian's Ice Climbers AND DIDN'T RECORD IT WHAT THE ****.

He was my second favorite.
1st is Co.
Seib seems to cold and calculated for me.
IDK if you can really count Seibrik as a Dedede that much anymore lol.

Also, I turned down going to Key West to hang out with my girlfriend, so I'm still here.
Poon>Key West

Is Key West a town? Seems familiar from the Pacific where I live.
Key West is an island that is home to the southernmost point in the contiguous United States.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Contiguous means connecting. Meaning, the 48 mainland United States.

ie. Not Alaska & Hawaii.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I saw "Key West" and thought it said "Kanye West" and was going to be happy because a cool topic was finally going to be discussed.

:/

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Kanye is a weak rapper. Please check out the rappers I posted previously.
Are you serious? Are you serious?
Let me express that one more time...

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

There's no such thing as a "weak" rapper crashic...they're all the same with rhyming and cussing and whatnot.
By the way...you're more of a "classic" fan...I remember that. And you like crashing on the couch and listening to it all the day ;).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Are you serious? Are you serious?
Let me express that one more time...

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

There's no such thing as a "weak" rapper crashic...they're all the same with rhyming and cussing and whatnot.
By the way...you're more of a "classic" fan...I remember that. And you like crashing on the couch and listening to it all the day ;).
Hahahahaha.
You don't know very much about rap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4EjPVm9a1g
Beat that, or better yet, let me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOEE_Yc6zZQ&feature=fvsr

And no, instead, I CRASHiC on my synths all day, make music, and then get a full paid scholarship for it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPF9V2x-Ak&feature=channel_page

Thanks Jupz :)
And Tero, I use to think that, but there are some really exciting things going on these days. Busdriver and Flying Lotus are amazing.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Hahahahaha.
You don't know very much about rap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4EjPVm9a1g
Beat that, or better yet, let me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOEE_Yc6zZQ&feature=fvsr

And no, instead, I CRASHiC on my synths all day, make music, and then get a full paid scholarship for it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPF9V2x-Ak&feature=channel_page

Thanks Jupz :)
And Tero, I use to think that, but there are some really exciting things going on these days. Busdriver and Flying Lotus are amazing.
Crashic... it's not always about the rapper who raps the fastest, and besides, we can't understand much he's saying.
What scholarship are we talking about here? Do you send your music to companies or something?

RATED

Smash Lord
IDK that much about rap , but there's a epic song that I like is Gansta Paradise from Coolio , that's rap oldschool one right? also anyone here have heard read a book (dirty version) no offense intented.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gangsta's Paradise is a good song but it always reminds me of Amish Paradise by Weird Al. Same thing with Ridin' Dirty/White & Nerdy.

Jupz

Smash Master
Do you guys mind if I make a DDD picture thread? We can use it to post funny drawn pictures of the King and textures, and pimpin in-game screenshots. It will also make the place a little more active :p

Tero.

Smash Champion
Sounds great. Go ahead.

Edit: Why the hell don't we have a DDD Moderator in here?
I'm starting to get pissed of some people ... Too much spam arround and we need some Clean-up

RATED

Smash Lord
yeah Gates would be awesome since he is most of the time online. also he have the thread of the matchups so he could move things in that thread easily.

Chuck Norris for MOD!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'd be a terrible mod guys what are you talking about.

Besides, I don't think I can give myself infractions.

Top Bottom