• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I watched a match of Kages earlier that he lost, but the highest rated comment said "Kage may have lost the battle and the war, but at least he ***** all the women in the village first."

Get em Warrior :D
Haha that's amazing. The women are mine! I will also save my daughter!

Dart!

Smash Master
Little england will more than likely be staying with ORLY and myself. Speaking of hotel rooms, people should post theirs on here when they get them so people can find each other easily and more melee can happen <3

LLDL

Smash Hero
I see two Darks on the registration list. One is from AZ, who is the other one?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Do I hear some Room Crews?
We're down!!!!

Actually this is a call for people rooming with us. If you were supposed to be rooming with us then message my brother or myself please so we can figure out who exactly is getting there and when :D
So far we have:

twin a
twin 1
dr pp
wobbles
fuzzy
kage
G money
Dark shifter

Wednesday night: Tai, D Disciple, Dekar

If I missed someone I'm sorry. No offense intended haha :D Just message me

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Actually i'm pretty sure the 2nd dark is actually supposed to be light from AZ. Someone posted about them using the same information to register, light being on the list before but no longer. Chile-Dark has already said he wont be making it (though that would be epic)

LLDL

Smash Hero
one of them is supposed to be Light. If i accidentally forgot to switch it my bad but i dont see any duplicate Dark's on the list. (i did update it with (AZ) tags but thats all that was missing)
yeah

Dark (AZ)
DarkPhil
Dart
deathbysuarez
Digitalism
DJ Mirror
DoH
Dr Peepee
Dragoomba
DRGN
DuckSausage
Dark (AZ)

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey Boback don't know if you noticed already, but cooner is entered twice in the melee teams list.

C!Z
CAOTIC
ConnorTheKid
Cooner
Cooner
CyraxFromMortalKombat
D.Disciple

Good luck Sheridan/Boback/DBR/whoever else is organizing this! Looking forward to an epic tourney :p

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah

Dark (AZ)
DarkPhil
Dart
deathbysuarez
Digitalism
DJ Mirror
DoH
Dr Peepee
Dragoomba
DRGN
DuckSausage
Dark (AZ)
oh damn i didnt see that. thanks

Hey Boback don't know if you noticed already, but cooner is entered twice in the melee teams list.

C!Z
CAOTIC
ConnorTheKid
Cooner
Cooner
CyraxFromMortalKombat
D.Disciple

Good luck Sheridan/Boback/DBR/whoever else is organizing this! Looking forward to an epic tourney :p
and thanks for that too. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom