• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I really have no problem with europe. I actually love europe. It's a really nice place to vaycay. .. i was just in amsterdam and brussels last august.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
For those johning americans who can't take it when somebody shows up and happens to be better than their hero... here is a picture just for you.

The amount of bawwing and hate is really disappointing, I expected better.
Does this really mean that much to you?
You're dragging your country's name through the dirt with your ignorance... Calling Europeans "ignorant frenchies"... really?
That should mean a lot to you, I know how patriotic you guys are.
Maybe you should stop then, eh?
Be a good sport.

THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT USA AND EUROPE.
This was about rules. But it's over now.

Do you honestly think everyone in the USA is like the few people who care enough to post like that? If so, you're only showing your OWN ignorance, and stop hurling insults back. Blood brings only blood, and you can't make anything better by drawing more.

SSBMaaron

Smash Cadet
-All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches, with the aforementioned Finals sets being best 3/5 games.

-DBR Genesis offical ruleset- GG

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
-All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches, with the aforementioned Finals sets being best 3/5 games.

-DBR Genesis offical ruleset-

Too good Armada! Let the rivalries commence, but in a friendly manner :D

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
In my opinion, not that anybody cares, if M2K and Armada shook after the set, then it's done, therefore the set is over. Also, it's DBR's tournament, not yours, if you don't like it, start your own tourney =]

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
The boards are moving so fast there is no way that anyone is actually reading other's posts. I doubt anyone but the mods are going to read this post. Pm if you do. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i feel sorry for both armada and m2k

they already got enough stress to deal with, drama doesnt help the nerves

SSBMaaron

Smash Cadet

-DBR Genesis offical ruleset-

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
You people need to stop talking about America vs Europe, it's really annoying, nobody really cares where you're from. Just how good you are.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice

THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT USA AND EUROPE.
This was about rules. But it's over now.

Do you honestly think everyone in the USA is like the few people who care enough to post like that? If so, you're only showing your OWN ignorance, and stop hurling insults back. Blood brings only blood, and you can't make anything better by drawing more.
This man speaks the troof...

GO TX. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom