• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
win given to armada its official......bull**** but official
gai_thanatos, less than a minute ago
qq? qq.

qq for a bit, but it sets up for a bigger victory. m2k will SURELY win this now and instead of making a giant wall of text for his resignation, it will consist of **** talk which half of the ppl will read anyways

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
The johns will never stop, and thats why I disagreed with the ruling. Most from US will not even count it as a win for Armada, which cheapens his potential victory.
I agree with this but europe can also say that the first set was legit and the 2nd one had added pressure so I'm sure we would hear johns either way. :(

debaser

Smash Lord
Armada was given a BS win. Nothing against him but they broke the rules. That's gay.
How is it BS? How?

people are making it seem like he cheated somehow.

Armada and M2k willingly competed against each other in a best of 3 set, both thinking it is a best of 3. neither one had an unfair advantage.

Armada wins, get over it. buncha toddlers

R3N0

Smash Lord
THATS SO UNAMERICAN.

yo dbr is full of commys and i can no longer support anything they do if they cant even follow teh god**** rules

no1knows87

Smash Rookie
There was a ZP tournament where shiz beats hungry 3-2 after the recorded florida gaming tourny. Shiz coming from the losers then went on to face colbol 3-0 him first set and then won the grand finals 3-2. Something happen to the footage and it was never uploaded to youtube.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
M2K cheated himself, he should of been aware that it was a best of 5, both players agreed on it, and so it was a best of 3.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah Angry just Shiz. But Hungry beat him and forfeit so Shiz could move on.

So that means FL got 3 in top 10.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How is it BS? How?

people are making it seem like he cheated somehow.

Armada and M2k willingly competed against each other in a best of 3 set, both thinking it is a best of 3. neither one had an unfair advantage.

Armada wins, get over it. buncha toddlers
This^^^

10M2Kloses.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I'm so tight right now....woooow

Even if Armada wins this tourney it's deff

USA>Europe.

The International crew couldn't even beat Canada, let alone any single region in the USA.

Europe just has one good player at the tourney and a handful back home, not contest for the USA.

Plus Armada still has to beat Mang0 and whoever comes back from losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom