• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
To make things worse, the oher semi finals, Scar v Mango, was done as a full best of 5 and M2k isn't allowed to finish.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If they let it continue then they should replay the whole set, this is gonna kill both players momentum as bad as if some one paused during a falcon 0-death tech chase.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How can such a scrub be such a bad player and diss other countries. You give brawl players a bad reputation by dissing melee.
actually ive been around longer than you and have held more events that you have ATTENDED.

My opinions do not reflect brawls user base and does not harm melee's. Im sorry your region is not good at brawl but dont take it out on me.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I think (just a guess and a oppinion) that they thought it was best of 3, and thanked each other for the match after the 3rd game.
Then someone mentioned to M2K that AFTER they had thanked each other and mentally moved on that it´s best of 5, if they had thanked each other for the match, it´s clearly Armadas win.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
But seriously Florida got 3 top 10 in the biggest melee tourney ever.

Florida is like the best region in the country and its only 1 state hahaha.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
why is there drama. m2k and armada AGREED to best 2/3. this isn't a ****ing debate.
Who the **** agrees to a match count before their match? I'm sure they both just played assuming is was 2/3 then found out semis was 3/5 and the fact that mang0 and scar played 3/5 just seals the deal.

They gotta ****ing continue.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
in the mean time darkrain > chops hungry > shiz hungry considering forfeiting

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't see how there's controversy about this. Rules are rules, just let them play. I can't imagine what kind of arguments they're having against this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
white_mike don't tell me you're really that...literal

they assumed it was 2/3, they played the set like a 2/3, they stood up and finished after armada won the second match and they considered the set over until chibo came in. if that doesn't mean something, then whatever.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Hungrybox just forfeited to shiz in loser quarters, so shiz is playing darkrain, I believe. Pink Shinobi is now palying whoever hes supposed to be playing.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ok if armada agreed to finish the set with m2k, armada is mad respectful and i have props for him. but m2k is gonna beat his skull in lets f'ing go.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Someone said Mango 3-0'd Scar, as in they did a best of 5; which in agreement with your logic to me, means that this set should also be 3/5. Presuming that whoever posted that Mango 3-0'd scar was correct.

edit: To make things worse, the oher semi finals, Scar v Mango, was done as a full best of 5 and M2k isn't allowed to finish.
well then they need to let them play scar got an advantage over m2k with that 3rd game even though it went to waste m2k might not let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom