• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
West Coast Tournament T-Shirt Contest?
please tell me why i read "WET t-shirt contest" LOLOL like disregarding the fact that this was a tournament...like for a split second i thought i was gonna get to see some fine females doing some scandalous sh.t LOLLLLL

festizzio

Smash Champion
please tell me why i read "WET t-shirt contest" LOLOL like disregarding the fact that this was a tournament...like for a split second i thought i was gonna get to see some fine females doing some scandalous sh.t LOLLLLL
i thought the same thing >_>

The GERM

Smash Ace
seriously people, it's not that hard. Tell everyone you know to pre-pay now! the faster we get the money, the faster we can pay for everything we're planning to do and organize more efficiently. Not everyone takes IOU's.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
seriously people, it's not that hard. Tell everyone you know to pre-pay now! the faster we get the money, the faster we can pay for everything we're planning to do and organize more efficiently. Not everyone takes IOU's.
Truth! When i was did pound 2 and pound 3, It was so helpful when more people registered. You need money to organize the tournament beforehand, afterall. People who complain are ********, a tournament of this scale really needs to have everything sorted out ahead of time. I'm not going to make it because of financial reasons, but I wish the best to Germ, King, and the rest of DBR with the tournament. I wish I could go to not only play but watch the event unfold. Whether it unfolds perfectly or terribly (i have a feeling there is going to be no middle ground, although i'm leading towards perfectly) it will definitely be something to witness. Good luck guys.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
yes that is possible =)

but like toasty said there is a fee cut (i believe 3%) from the total transaction if there is no paypal account used. All up to you though, what ever is most convenient.
Okay, thanks man. I do have a paypal account, but I've never attached my bank account to it (IE I've never used it).

I'll probably set it up and do it soon.

Team Australia:
- CAOTIC [Melee: Peach] [Brawl: LOL Woxy]
- Vyse [Melee: Falco/Sheik] [Brawl: Diddy Kong]
- Shaya [Melee: Marth] [Brawl: Marth]
- Meteor [Melee: Ness] [Brawl: Ness]
- tedeth [Melee: ????] [Brawl: Wolf (I think it might be MK, idk)]
- tcranter [Melee: lolwat?] [Brawl: Pokemon Trainer]
- luke_ateyo [Melee: lolwat?] [Brawl: Snake]
- l3o0k3r [Melee: Ice Climbers] [Brawl: Ice Climbers]
- Allison [Melee: lmao] [Brawl: Diddy Kong]
- DJ Cat [Melee: Captain Falcon/Yoshi] [Brawl: ROB/Yoshi]

Biggest contingent evar!!!

L__

Smash Master
D.B.R., I just wanna say thanks for hosting something as huge as this.

I will pay as soon as I can. [Maybe this upcoming weekend.]

♥D.B.R.♥

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Ok so. I can't find this on the payment page <<

Does it come after you put information in [Neither my Parents or myself have a paypal] or my browser just ****ed Up.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Ok so. I can't find this on the payment page <<

Does it come after you put information in [Neither my Parents or myself have a paypal] or my browser just ****ed Up.
That screen appears after you input your billing information (credit card info). Its the last thing you see before you actually get charged. So after you input your address, card info, and all that stuff, and then hit continue to checkout, youll see the items that you are about to purchase in the checkout screen, with an orange button that says Pay Now.

Ive checked it out using, Chrome, Opera, IE, Firefox, and my iPhone... they all work, and the link shows up. If nothing works, just email genesisdbr@gmail.com with your info that youre supposed to put in the text box and ill get to it, and make sure your money is accounted for.

-sidefx

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
fyi australia has dibs housing with sheridan, so hands off in case yall asking him for it :mad:

The GERM

Smash Ace
So how do we verify that you got our specific payments?
you will be able to see who has payed on the pre-registration list at norcalsmash.com/register pretty soon. We are going to add a new box that says "Paid" with a X on it or something, signifying we have recieved your payment and youre good to go.

should be up by the end of this week or maybe next.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Man, I really want to go but I just don't see it happening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom