• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
****: The Game

it would just be a port of melee with all the characters replaced by captain falcon. ...holy ****, someone make that.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude i would take you up on that, mario cart snes is the best. I would for sure mm people lol.
Aight, sounds like a fun challenge and I'll definitely accept =)

Animeblitz: I'll take money matches in Super Mario Kart too. I'll money match in alot of Mario games for that matter lol.
So now we have to get a late night setup going at one of the hotels lol. Sounds like its going to be fun =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
I didn't know they had adapters for the wii to use the SNES controller lol. That would be cool. Its more fun playing with the original controllers over the gamecube one =D

031/021

Smash Cadet
Anybody wanna yugioh or MTG MM?

20 dollar minimum.

For magic, type one, extended, type 4 and limited(sealed deck) only.

For sealed, sets for use are kamigawa block, rav block, 10th ed, and time spiral block only. Loser pays for winners product, and winner takes all(product opened) 4 out of 7.

For yugioh, traditional or advanced (konami update, no ude bull****)

PM me if interested.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
would the swine flu affect this lol
lots of people traveling by plane
all in one room

yeaahhh

tw1n

Smash Champion
Actually they said no meat is the cause for the swine flu lol. Then I really want to know how they came up with that name

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
seriously what is the cheapest flight method from London..? someone talk to me in pm

I'd also like to ask if i was able to go would anyone house me? Im the best smasher in the UK >>

Atm its looking unlikely UNLESS I didn't just go to america for a tourney :/ then go back to the UK asap.. that would suck

Apparently MakoMako from London is also looking into going. Who is very good at brawl =)

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Lol people are really over reacting to this whole swine flu thing. Everyone is acting like if you get it your already dead xD. The chances of you getting it are really low and then to actually die from it... relax people:)

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
seriously what is the cheapest flight method from London..? someone talk to me in pm

I'd also like to ask if i was able to go would anyone house me? Im the best smasher in the UK >>

Atm its looking unlikely UNLESS I didn't just go to america for a tourney :/ then go back to the UK asap.. that would suck

Apparently MakoMako from London is also looking into going. Who is very good at brawl =)
mm at 64 if you come

TP

Smash Master
Lol people are really over reacting to this whole swine flu thing. Everyone is acting like if you get it your already dead xD. The chances of you getting it are really low and then to actually die from it... relax people:)
But... 91 people in America have gotten it. 91 of 300,000,000. And a whole 1 of those have died. Statistically, it doesn't hold a candle to the normal flu. YOU HAVE TO FREAK OUT!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
But... 91 people in America have gotten it. 91 of 300,000,000. And a whole 1 of those have died. Statistically, it doesn't hold a candle to the normal flu. YOU HAVE TO FREAK OUT!
He speaks the truth! Not to mention that 1 was an infant who didn't have a properly developed immune system (rest in peace. No one deserves to die, especially at that young of an age). But the fact that someone died, now we need to be freaking out! Who's next?!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Important Announcement!!

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to the entire community for coming together and trying to make this tournament a success. We literally have not stopped planning and making arrangements for this tournament since it's announcement. We are trying to turn Genesis from just a tournament, to an overall mind blowing epic experience, While at the same time trying to make sure this thing is ran as legit as possible and finishes on time (Hence mandatory pre-payment). So once again, thank you guys so much, I really have a tremondous amount of respect for this community and its players (Hence playing for 8 years). So with that said....

Pre-payment opens tomorrow!! We will post every method possible for payment as well as steps to each method. I'm sure those of you who already have a paypal account know just how easy it is but some people might think it's a lot harder than it actually is, so we will be posting really easy steps to pay through paypal. But there will be more to come tomorrow, get your credit cards ready!! Swine flu or no swine flu, lol.

sidefx

Smash Champion
I will be making a page on the norcalsmash.com site for payment instructions, step by step, idiot proof instructions on how to register for paypal, and pay.

apparently.. there is a fee taken out of the payment its self, IF you pay without a paypal account. its pretty low like 2-3%, but add that on top of EVERY person paying without a paypal account.. and it turns out to be a lot of money.

with that said.. i urge you all to make paypal accounts to pay for this, so it saves you money, and saves us money as well.

Also, those ID# you guys have from the pre-registeration page will come in use, because you will be using those to verify yourself that you are on the pre-reg page, and payed for when you send your money.

A PO Box has also been set up for people that dont want to use online payments. More info will be posted tomorrow with the instructions.

also, we will be putting a date when we will stop online payments, in order for us to properly seed the attendants based on who has payed.. so when it goes up tomorrow. PLEEEEEEEEASE i urge you to tell your friends anyone you know that has registered to pay online IMMEDIATELY. =)

take care guys, more info tomorrow

edit: nvm.. the cost would be the same since we have a business account.. the no fee thing was for an individual account

sidefx

Smash Champion
you guys are ****ing amazing

<3
oh yeah..

one minor thing..

so about cooking and stuff (your awesome chips) we were going over the contract for the venue, and their prices for things if they are left a mess or dirty after we leave..

basically.. were not sure if we want to allow anyyyyyyyyyone in the kitchen due to these ridiculous prices. A wet spot on the floor is 50 bucks.. small tape residue on the wall is 50 bucks.. lol and those are just the small things. it goes up to like 1,000+ for some things..

its just a liability issue at this point.. were still talking it over though, and we'll let you know asap

Eval

Smash Journeyman
What if I pay now for singles only on both events and later I want to pay for doubles because i found a partner. Can I still purchase it later on? Just asking since I wanna pay in advance for singles only since I don't have a confirmed partner yet.

sidefx

Smash Champion
we prefer you to just pay at once to avoid confusion on our end.. and help us sort things out more efficiently. keep in mind that there are hundreds of people paying, so sifting through everyone's payments to figure out if you payed for an event will be a little troublesome

Eval

Smash Journeyman
we prefer you to just pay at once to avoid confusion on our end.. and help us sort things out more efficiently. keep in mind that there are hundreds of people paying, so sifting through everyone's payments to figure out if you payed for an event will be a little troublesome
OK. I think Ill register for everything. Hope I can find a partner by then... Its gonna be a mess if all the people who registers on paypal doesn't get a partner. Hopefully everything will be under control i guess.

EDIT: Finished the payment. - $90.00 from my checking account lol...

sidefx

Smash Champion
OK. I think Ill register for everything. Hope I can find a partner by then... Its gonna be a mess if all the people who registers on paypal doesn't get a partner. Hopefully everything will be under control i guess.

EDIT: Finished the payment. - $90.00 from my checking account lol...
i mean you can wait till close the june 30th to find a partner and then pay, theres no immediate rush on paying this second.. =) also you have 60 days from the day of purchase for a full refund

Eval

Smash Journeyman
i mean you can wait till close the june 30th to find a partner and then pay, theres no immediate rush on paying this second.. =) also you have 60 days from the day of purchase for a full refund
Im ok with the 60 day refund then. Thanks for the info.

strawhats

Smash Master
is there gonna be a confirmation list as to people who are definitely coming and have already payed for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom