• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos

Smash Lord
anybody who can't get on the smash bus, I have potentially 6 spots open in a mini van I'll be driving from NY to genesis.

express interest, if there is any. we can discuss gas payments and **** like that later. but it won't be too expensive. probably cheaper then the smash bus even.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I can attempt to beat you Corey. >>

--
I'm heading out of this thread before it goes way off topic like I did in another thread. ):
It's a hella cool way to build hype, Ms. Waltz.

>___>

But yeah.

I'm REALLY considering going by train, providing I can find a train station relatively close to Antioch.

Smooth Criminal

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Thingn is, I cannot leave NJ to go across the country for a tournament such as this. So I would be disappointing myself for not being able to go when I could be playing awesome N64 games. :\

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Green Archer is now a lvl -- Ranger
"I'm a lvl -2, you stupid game. *twitch*"

Hate that. It never says the same level that your character is, but it'll say if it's a level 10, 20, etc. I always got annoyed at that. Dunno about you guys.

Frames

DI
You plannin on going to this Hbox?

I want to but Idk... 250-300ish for plane ticket is ehhhh....

train me >.<
fearless just save up for a flight and try and negotiate a super cheap flight early

bus seems cool and im sure people would like it but i'd rather fly and spend an extra week in cali, maybe go to disneyland! and play itg with calimist

Niko_K

Smash Master
I definitely need to play ITG with calimist. Frames, you're into that kinda thingx xD?? I was playing stepmania at Cat4 and people lost their minds xD.

Frames

DI
ya been goin to ddr/itg tournies for a few years now im so down to play with u and others haha maybe we can squeeze a cabinet on the bus!?

Niko_K

Smash Master
xD I came from the ITG community, sadly Canada sucks for ITG tournaments. ITG cabinet on the bus is impossible but I wish it wasnt <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
going by train is like you have to stick around for about 2 weeks.

even going from hollywood, fl to anaheim or LA is like 3-4 days itself. not to mention the prices hit at 600-700 bucks...
Not if you get round trip tickets for like, 343 bucks.

I dunno, though. I'm really considering it.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom