• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos

Smash Lord
I played stepmania for a while.

but tapion is ridiculous at that game. http://youtube.com/Tapion013

he's also one of the top Guitar Hero players. He's ranked like 7th for GH3 on scorehero.

He's just ridiculous at every game he plays.

EDIT - the reason I linked to his youtube is cause he has mad crazy stepmania vids on it.

sidefx

Smash Champion
who plays iidx =D

ill mm some people on iidx i only got happy sky, dj troopers and distorted though.. red wont ever seed for some reason.. ( if anyone has a working torrent let me know)

Niko_K

Smash Master
I think I would **** in stepmania MM's. Just need to play a bit more.

I almost AAAA'd AA on Challenge at Cat4 >.<

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have my PSP with me, and I was going to copy it from Snakeee's MC but I ended up staying at the venue that night :(

Milos

Smash Lord
lol i guess

never been to a west coast tourney

yeah I know im advertising a lot but if anybody needs a ride to genesis from nyc post if you're interested. my minivan is going to have a blue falcon paint job, for the epic lulz!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
the prices i quoted were based on the search on amtrak.com on the day prior to the tournament and after
>_>

Well, dayum.

It may just be cheaper to go by plane after all.

But still. I'm pretty lame and would probably opt for something that's a little more expensive, especially considering how cool it would be to see the rest of the US from ground-level.

It's still a ways yet.

Smooth Criminal

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's really only me and KevinM setting it up, MDZ and CashMooney were the first ones to know (before I even announced it), and are pretty much the first people with guarenteed spots.

KevinM is writing all the sponsorship requests. He has an Enlish Major and is experienced in doing this. I'm doing all the management, and this project is going to kick ***.
I call a reserved spot.

You wont sleep for free in those hotels.
Yes you will

wow i can fly here from fl for 399 sweet
Priceline says I can go from NC to Cali and back for 358. Much shorter than the bus, but it costs a tiny bit more... hmm....

Iwan

Smash Ace
judging from the people arguing against me, people have NO IDEA what they're signing up for; most people are just thinking "11 days of smash? KICK ***!!!!"

people think it's cheaper... that's WRONG. I'm trying to save them money... this is the most important thing. If you're going for the "experience", I still think that's stupid, but the experience WILL be what you make of it. However, if you're trying to save money, this is NOT the way, and I don't want people going home having to eat dry ramen for the next 4 weeks because they can't even afford to boil water

people think they'll still be wanting to smash for 3 days straight after smashing for four... for most people, that's WRONG. I'm trying to salvage their actual tournament experience instead of letting them sacrifice it for a 4-day bumpy, headache-inducing moving smashfest with what amounts to being people that already live near them

People think it won't smell bad... that's WRONG. You can't police people and force them to clean up after themselves, and unfortunately, most people won't. People in close quarters WILL end up smelling; even if you shower in the morning, after 8 hours of riding on a bus with multiple TVs going, driving across the middle of the USA in the dead of summer, you WILL smell bad. For a day or two (i.e. at any smash tournament, really) it's bearable, but it will be less so when you are enduring it for 11 days, especially when you know exactly where it's coming from

and dear god man, are you typing with gloves on? firefox has the red squigglies under misspelled words and your entire post is red underlined
It'll be fun.

That's it.

Get over yourself, your opinion, and stop trying to do favors for everyone. No one wants you to do favors lmao. Enjoy your flight.

pockyD

Smash Legend
and yet at least 4-5 people have cited SAVING MONEY as a reason for the bus

not everyone is as smart as you guys [think you] are

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
What's wrong with saving money for something?
You do it FOR EVERYTHING.

not everyone is as smart as you [think you] are

btw I still like you and whatnot hopefully this whole thing doesn't affect your views towards me, Pocky. o_o

pockyD

Smash Legend
i already know most people aren't as smart as me

nothing wrong with saving money for something, but taking the bus isn't saving money. that's the ENTIRE POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom