• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Smash Ace
We've been developing it, and saving multiple mind-blowing announcements for one humongous, epic post. It's almost ready...

Stay tuned, there's a ****-ton of updates and information coming everyone's way pretty soon. =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
We've been developing it, and saving multiple mind-blowing announcements for one humongous, epic post. It's almost ready...

Stay tuned, there's a ****-ton of updates and information coming everyone's way pretty soon. =)
so i smiled really wide =]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
how much is the smash bus?
i live in missouri so yeah, trying to find out the best way to get there.

Corigames

Smash Hero
umm that's just a little roundabout isn't it o.o from my city to the closest possible connection place would be like 12-14 hr drive.
You asked. I told.
Of course the rout isn't going to be straight lines, but that is the gist of it as it was explained to me. If you want on the bus, you are looking at a long ride ahead. You should either look into your own road trip or invest in a cheap plane ticket.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Yeah you really don't want to end up in Socal. There is nothing good there...unless you want full blown AIDS, then yeah.

BEHR

Smash Hero
dude i should rent like a huge *** boat and sail around the us and go through the panama canal and show up in cali in style

where is the nearest dock to the venue?
Im down. :3

We going Cuban style?

Aye?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Don't send me PM's until Tuesday. I'm still on vacation in Eastern Canada. There is still a ton of time to work out all the details, and to be honest not all of the details are fully ironed out with USA Bus Charter. We're currently discussing how I'm going to send payment, mainly because they don't accept Paypal as a form of payment.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Forget what I said. :)
LOL

MD/VAers should all just dog sled there

Would make an impression......"Did you see the MD/VAers? Yea dude...came in on dog sleds. That Iwan kid even had a snowflake on his nose. It's not even snowing man...how did they even dog sled here. Na dude...no way I wana play them....we should just do doubles or something...."

Would go down exactly like that.

Corigames

Smash Hero
LOL

MD/VAers should all just dog sled there

Would make an impression......"Did you see the MD/VAers? Yea dude...came in on dog sleds. That Iwan kid even had a snowflake on his nose. It's not even snowing man...how did they even dog sled here. Na dude...no way I wana play them....we should just do doubles or something...."

Would go down exactly like that.
You would have to go through WV. That would be like passing through Tatooine in a pod racer, sand people everywhere trying to get you. Instead of sand people, though, we have inbred rednecks with rifles and bear traps.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
So is there a mm thread for this? Well..i'll accept any money matches. I don't mm for much though. Preferrably only around $3. I'm Mexican...us Mexican folk don't have that much money. lol

*edit*-Oh yeah, in case i forgot to mention it, I'm not that good, I use DK

Iwan

Smash Ace
lol sup iwan
You're going to this right?

And yea corey...at least we'd have stories to tell......

"Oh, this scratch? *points at huge gaping bear claw wound*...Pshhhh, dog sled hit a bear trap, got my arm a little...*flips hair*...nothin major.....you know.....

...I told you I came here on a dog sled right? Cuz I did."

Corigames

Smash Hero
Look you bunch of literal *******s, I said it wasn't exact.

It goes from NY to FL to TX to CA. Done. It's not like I took out an atlas and pinpointed city to city along the trip >_>

Milos

Smash Lord
Looks like someone forgot what happened at Pound
already had this discussion, east coast would **** west hands down.

think of the ten best players on the west coast being in a crew.

and then put them up against

m2k
pc
cactuar
jman
shizwiz
darc
cort
azen
lambchops
hax (if he gets back to his prime)

yea.....

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Maybe we should have more than one bus? Anyone willing to start getting another route planned? This one could go through the northern part of the US and maybe into the midwest as well.

Niko_K

Smash Master
All everyone will do is ask and not take up the challenge. People would rather rely on one person :p

Though if someone is willing to take up a $17k project please do it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Isai, you should fly out to the beast coast for Sensei's 64 tournament in a few weeks.

Sensei, you should go to Genesis and get destroyed by Isai in 64 on the infamous Sensei TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom