• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
nice lol i just got a free flight to anywhere in the US because I flew on airtran and they delayed my flight for 3 hours, so they gave me a free roundtrip to anywhere no matter how expensive.
Im flying 1st class to Norcal for free!
sweeeeeeeeeeet

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
nice lol i just got a free flight to anywhere in the US because I flew on airtran and they delayed my flight for 3 hours, so they gave me a free roundtrip to anywhere no matter how expensive.
sweeeeeeeeeeet
I am quite jealous, but happy that you are giong.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
sweeeeeeeeeeet
If thats the case, then everyone should fly free.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sorry for no news on the smash bus from me I hit a rocky patch the last couple weeks but let me tell you I am BACK A LACK

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
SWAT is gonna be in full force for this and **** in everything, even regional and regular crew battles. The legendary WarriorKnight is back and the two best Bowsers are gonna team up for this once again. Team Smash Bouncers all dai!!!

Cort

Apple Head
California is too sunny for good trash-talk. The cold, bleak, snow-blown tundra of the Northeast is perfect for stoking the fires of hate and rage that burn inside our hearts, the fires that will consume the entirety of the West Coast in righteous fury.
Just sayin'.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
o_o

how I would love to go

But will I? There is like a 0.5% chance right now

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to go to this, it's solely the one tourney anyone has to come to... ummm I gotta get better for this

Alukard

Smash Hero
so this is going to b amazing ... my training with my padawan should b complete by then

LOLOLOLOL i really can't wait to play all of west coast and hug ... hugs lmfaooo ... ANNNNNND watty =]

(i'm not gay ... i have a gf) lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom