• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good video. I'm not saying it gotta be perfect and stuff like that but the DI-ing thing was getting annoying and Gimpy should've waited longer to get more and better sexy a$$ footage. I know the combos were looking mad good and all but d*mn. Lastly, so many players were missing that most definitely should've been in the video, like myself. The video was mad West Coast players but whatever. No hating on them of course. I spoke to Gimpy about this already so yeah. Just my input.

So anyways, who wants to double Bowser teams money match against me & WarriorKnight lol?

festizzio

Smash Champion
Good video. I'm not saying it gotta be perfect and stuff like that but the DI-ing thing was getting annoying and Gimpy should've waited longer to get more and better sexy a$$ footage. I know the combos were looking mad good and all but d*mn. Lastly, so many players were missing that most definitely should've been in the video, like myself. The video was mad West Coast players but whatever. No hating on them of course. I spoke to Gimpy about this already so yeah. Just my input.

So anyways, who wants to double Bowser teams money match against me & WarriorKnight lol?
i am so down for that, i love unorthodox mm's

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Been a while since I was on the west coast...

Might actually have to learn how to play brawl. It isn't that hard right?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Itll take a couple hours to learn everything about X character. From there just play smart.
Disregard this, it is about Brawl-
That's just a mindgame to get us to think that we don't have to spend a lot of time on a character. You aren't fooling me.

Or is he telling me the truth and everything I've known about developing a character has just been shattered by the realization that you don't have to spend years working on something to be good. Or is he lieing to me? Truth? Lie? Truth? *splodes*

GAME SET

Iwan

Smash Ace
Been a while since I was on the west coast...

Might actually have to learn how to play brawl. It isn't that hard right?
No, skill carries over from melee pretty easily, but like Niko said it takes a few hours to learn all of the techniques with *insert character*.

Just take a day or two to play around with brawl, then just work on playing smart.

And I mean, you're tope, tope.

Just play topeish.

hair.....:|

Niko_K

Smash Master
Almost anything cool in brawl is unnecessary to winning a match. Spacing + Observation = winning in brawl.

Prove me wrong.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Then go?! 2 words that are very easy to understand, i listended to them.
Lol.

Got priorities, man. Gotta get myself an apartment. My folks have been gracious enough to let me stay here to recoup on my debt, get myself a set of wheels, and to get my stuff back from GA. I'm ready to move back out again.

If I have money left over from moving in to my apartment, I'm definitely gonna put the rest in savings and make sure it's for a trip to Cali.

Smooth Criminal

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I so want to come to this.
Dammit, why do I have to be way over on the east coast? ;-;
(*starts savin' up for a plane ticket*)

Hax

Smash Champion
i need a partner for this. by the time this hits ill definitely be the best falcon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom