• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow thats super long ... u should split it into like tiers or sumthing ... >.>

like 3 chars each vid going down the tier list lol

idk 34 mins is too much -___-

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow thats super long ... u should split it into like tiers or sumthing ... >.>

like 3 chars each vid going down the tier list lol

idk 34 mins is too much -___-
they are already aranged - a mass jumble of all the charactesr would look like garbage

aside from that giving it away - the fact that you say 34 minutes is too long means you haven't watched it yet ;P

Corigames

Smash Hero
Dude bro...

...that video was ****ing fantastic. Good job on that all around.

Which reminds me, since they are taping the fights (I'm assuming more high profile matches) at Genesis, will they be posted somewhere? Someone says that there could be live streaming footage, is taht true and how good has that worked before, because I've never used it.

wisl

Smash Journeyman
it's usually pretty laggy (never seen a stream without clearly noticeable lag), but it's fun nonetheless. especially with commentary.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
was a really good video, but that starfox portion was pretty bad... There were a lot of clips from shiz and KDJ I expected to be in it. Now that kevinm mentions it, it was predominantly WC players.

Iwan

Smash Ace
well said brotha me too, melee should be the main event @ this
Better turnout with brawl as the main event though.

MIGUEL...meow...good sir.

I need housing FOO. :p....also, friendlies with SoCal the couple days before sounds like it needs to happen whether I end up staying with you or sean/sky/susanna/*insert person I haven't asked yet*.

Should definitely go down.

Also, place top 20 with your jiggs at this.
Do it.
:O

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i watched more videos than you could possibly know - this was the best footage i found - i like how west coast smash includes mexico europe japan and some east coast

not my fault west coast has better combos

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
man people are dumb - send me footage next time i ask for it for a monstrous huge ssbm project like everyone else did if you want to see certain players represented

oh wait there wont be a next time

sorry maybe you should've been paying attention/not lazy

gantrain05

Smash Master
man people are dumb - send me footage next time i ask for it for a monstrous huge ssbm project like everyone else did if you want to see certain players represented

i claim /lazy, but srsly people, stop raggin on gimpy's vid, so what, he plays west coast, he gets alot of vids from west coast, its was an awesome compilation, maybe you guys should just show up at genesis and rep your region and show the west coast what u got. thats what i plan to do.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Why does anyone care where the footage came from anyways? The whole point of the vid was to show off awesome combos. And that's exactly what went into the vid. I wouldn't care if the whole vid was Gimpyfish.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

And this... is why Gimpy is not a bro.

I saw way too much WC DI.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom