• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
From what I've heard, no internet at the venue, hence, no stream. I could be wrong.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
your 15? lol why did adhd's dad put you in charge of him then?

is there a live stream for today?
Wtf?!? he put me in charge of him? lol nahh that was Sky's blog and i copied it to smashboards since i tried to help Sky find him.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
dang =\ everyone should pitch in and buy a few of those 3G cards. Probably only like 10 cents each.

edit: ahh ok makes more sense now especially since I saw you saying you weren't going to genesis.

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOL!!!

thats mad funny you guys are so sure about this ... Vwins? Cort? get out of here with that crap until he proves something here with the top dogs
Lol i know right, I've hardly even heard of the dude be4.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol wow, Armada is getting mad hyped. I wonder if you can handle all that pressure.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
lol axis brought in more brawl players than ANY OTHER melee event in its life. just cause melee is doing good in 4-5 states doesnt mean its still "alive and kickin"

ummm no. i played the game from 01 to 08 and moved on to brawl.
Ummm Melee is kicking in all 50 states and in 27 countries buddy. Even Sarah Palin has a copy and I heard that Joe Biden 4-stocked Hillary just yesterday. :chuckle:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Prog has love for everywhere. EC, WC, dirty south, midwest, Mothercanuckers, Europe, world wide. However, I think North America has this in the bag.

Samochan

Smash Master
LOL!!!

thats mad funny you guys are so sure about this ... Vwins? Cort? get out of here with that crap until he proves something here with the top dogs
Armada started to own two years ago. Vwin's only came up like, 2-3 months ago at most and hasn't come out on top of national tourneys iirc. Armada's bested all of europe, vwins can hardly boast with such good record that armada has. >_>

Armada is on par (or better) with cort, pc chris's peach and mikael on their prime, but seeing as none of those are on their prime anymore... but unless you won't believe me now, just wait and see. :p

Samochan

Smash Master
Aniolas and Armada aren't Europe's best team at all, they're not going to win teams.
Wait, haven't they won teams on either smack or esa3? <_> I recall they've been winning teams on many tourneys though.

Well anyways, they're still top team here and I'm sure aniolas will appreciate some ntsc changes lol and they work well together as bro's, but probably can't quite make it to the top of the tops, the individuals on some of the teams are probably too good especially for aniolas to handle alone. They should perform fairly good in any case though cause of their good teamplay. I'm mostly rooting for Armada do to well on singles though.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Armada is the real deal. I don't get why random ****ing scrubs doubt him, when established players like M2K have faith in his abilities.

He will place very high, unless he has a bracket that contains players like JMan early on.

Lobos

Smash Master
NVM anti I found it..... so since I'm such a nice guy trying to update everyone on here...

Pools have yet to start. Venue smells stronngly of weed >_>about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

WOW LOL

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Wait, haven't they won teams on either smack or esa3? <_> I recall they've been winning teams on many tourneys though.

Well anyways, they're still top team here and I'm sure aniolas will appreciate some ntsc changes lol and they work well together as bro's, but probably can't quite make it to the top of the tops, the individuals on some of the teams are probably too good especially for aniolas to handle alone. They should perform fairly good in any case though cause of their good teamplay. I'm mostly rooting for Armada do to well on singles though.
I don't doubt Armada will do well in singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom