• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
This is what Isai would be like if de didn't sandbag all the time, and actually played sreiously . Not even m2k would touch him. ( I say m2k because it rumored that m2k's marth could tap into the true potential of melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AkW5gD-CE
xD yes

dont listen to xyro he's been saying melee's dead since 2001

i'll be rooting for ZHU and my norcal *****es
<3 you all!
Xyro is garbage. but yea lol too funny about the melee part

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
of the CURRENT(after brawl came out) peachs, Armanda IS the best. There is no competition. Before brawl came out i would agree with you. He couldnt beat players like Cort, Xelic, Vidjo....ect.
altough I saw his "combo vid" I have to admit this armada is really good, but not better than my friend EVAL who is in genesis right now. And the guys he was playing in the vid werent that good either.

Melee dead lol, brawl been out a year and is already dying and people moving back to melee hahaha

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** 500 signing up for melee doubles alone is godly. And not even 80 % of people have come from the airport. I can only imagine how many people are gonna end up playing melee singles.

Samochan

Smash Master
All I want is a european player to be in the top 10. If not, be in the top 4
You know it's possible for either top 8 or top 12, but top 10 is not possible due to the structure of placements. It's like 7,7, 9,9,9,9, 13 etc. I'm rooting for Armada to place top 12 the lowest, assuming he'll have some bad matchups.

altough I saw his "combo vid" I have to admit this armada is really good, but not better than my friend EVAL who is in genesis right now. And the guys he was playing in the vid werent that good either.
... I know you like to say your friend is good. Whatever, I don't care...

But saying the european players on Armada - the Peach Prodigy weren't good, you are claiming the former champion of europe (amsah) and best player in japan aren't good, among many other awesome players in europe a year or so back. So think before you spout such crap. It hardly matters who goes against armada, he still combos, since he's that good.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
from chibo: There is one more Melee team than Brawl teams entered. More popular game???

word.

and 500 people signed up for teams? where did you get that info from?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol melee is nowhere near dead Iono about where you live, but in FL melee is still alive and kicking, I would even dare say that just as many people play brawl competitively as do people in melee.
lol axis brought in more brawl players than ANY OTHER melee event in its life. just cause melee is doing good in 4-5 states doesnt mean its still "alive and kickin"

dont listen to xyro he's been saying melee's dead since 2001

i'll be rooting for ZHU and my norcal *****es
<3 you all!
ummm no. i played the game from 01 to 08 and moved on to brawl.

Samochan

Smash Master
Holy **** 500 signing up for melee doubles alone is godly. And not even 80 % of people have come from the airport. I can only imagine how many people are gonna end up playing melee singles.
But I checked the pre-reg page and there was 650 melee players. Where did the 350 come from? O_o; (or do you mean 500 as individuals, not teams, signed up, which would make 250 teams)

In any case, Genesis marked as the biggest tournament in smash history? You bet. =D

We should do this again sometime. :p

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
we'll see in this event wich game brings more hype. I bet once melee finals are over people are gonna be like WTF baawl sucks

strawhats

Smash Master
But I checked the pre-reg page and there was 650 melee players. Where did the 350 come from? O_o; (or do you mean 500 as individuals, not teams, signed up, which would make 250 teams)

In any case, Genesis marked as the biggest tournament in smash history? You bet. =D

We should do this again sometime. :p
Someone said 480 individuals the last time I checked twitter.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Twitter is partially down right now. It is not letting you follow anyone or enable cell phone updates.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
g-reg: is sean random MK #47 from cali

****nnn Sean + Ally better serve g-reg his juice. lol.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
They started teams an hour ago

so it unfortunately appears as if they're slightly behind schedule

*crosses fingers*
You can finish guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom