• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
jeff and darkrain should team
venue smells like weed? it' s probably jman XD
edit: whos ss teaming with?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
source: djn and Wk just took a game off of cactuar and darkrain in pools

lol at cactuar and darkrain teaming

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Live stream is pointless. I'd rather wait a week to get good quality videos, rather than ****ty ****ing quality LS provides.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Armada started to own two years ago. Vwin's only came up like, 2-3 months ago at most and hasn't come out on top of national tourneys iirc. Armada's bested all of europe, vwins can hardly boast with such good record that armada has. >_>

Armada is on par (or better) with cort, pc chris's peach and mikael on their prime, but seeing as none of those are on their prime anymore... but unless you won't believe me now, just wait and see. :p
still you cant make statements like that if hes owning europe when US is wayy

better then them ... he needs to prove it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
source: cactus and darkrain beat zhu and macd in pools

lol at that pool, djn/wk, darkrain/cactus, zhu/macd

How many teams get out of each pool?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Can people please stop embarrassing themselves with "just wait until MY country will show how good they are"...?

WIDL

We Are Born
*roots for Armada* :D

The community of Europe is rooting for you, Armada. And since I'm norwegian, of course I hope Tonberry does well too!

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know how the twins are doing?o.O and i'm rooting for armada too :D among others

Vegard

Smash Lord
samo what are you talking about, vwins has been good for longer than that. stop being so confident about things you don't really know. really... canadian smashers? not like they have a scene too... really bad comparison by you there.

Samochan

Smash Master
Can we get some more updates on how pools are going.
Yea, I'm interested in pools too. Especially our boys from europe. :3 Armada & Aniolas, Tonberry & Slhoka etc.

Ache, I've really only been hearing bout vwins for couple months now. >_> And everyone else on peach boards too. <_< If he were really like, cort level earlier than this (as the person I responsed to was implying), we'd have heard of him way before that.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
You know it's possible for either top 8 or top 12, but top 10 is not possible due to the structure of placements. It's like 7,7, 9,9,9,9, 13 etc. I'm rooting for Armada to place top 12 the lowest, assuming he'll have some bad matchups.
I didn't know that. So yeah, any euro players in the top 8 or maybe top 4 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom