• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
#1 he was kidding
#2 wait until the tourney is over until you proclaim him the best peach
of the CURRENT(after brawl came out) peachs, Armanda IS the best. There is no competition. Before brawl came out i would agree with you. He couldnt beat players like Cort, Xelic, Vidjo....ect.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh well we'll just see mango and m2k vs. aramda and amsah when U.S goes to Europe this summer.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
of the CURRENT(after brawl came out) peachs, Armanda IS the best. There is no competition. Before brawl came out i would agree with you. He couldnt beat players like Cort, Xelic, Vidjo....ect.
Are you seriously making that statement? He hasn't played ANYONE from the states so they cannot be compared and saying "he's the best peach" is by definition ignorant.
*facepalm*

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Oh well we'll just see mango and m2k vs. aramda and amsah when U.S goes to Europe this summer.
Lol I dunno about that M2K and Mango aren't exactly friends.

The Best peach in the world Is EVAL and he is going to prove it in this tournament
Statements like that just make you seem ignorant. You can't say ANYONE is the best in the world at anything, because no one has played all the top smashers worldwide. Once we have a world tournament with representation from various countries and regions, then you can say who the best is with a certain character, but even in that scenario its arguable because some people unfortunately would not be able to come.

strawhats

Smash Master
Actually m2k said he really wants to go to Europe. And well magno is just greedy w/. all the money he has. You better bet that if these two do place in the top 5 they will be using that money as a way to go to Europe.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Actually m2k said he really wants to go to Europe. And well magno is just greedy w/. all the money he has. You better bet that if these two do place in the top 5 they will be using that money as a way to go to Europe.
True that, man winning melee singles with 20$ entry mut be like 8000$ in prize money. ****.

Edit: Ah right. **** twitter. I'm glad it hasn't taken over Europe.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol I dunno about that M2K and Mango aren't exactly friends.

Statements like that just make you seem ignorant. You can't say ANYONE is the best in the world at anything, because no one has played all the top smashers worldwide. Once we have a world tournament with representation from various countries and regions, then you can say who the best is with a certain character, but even in that scenario its arguable because some people unfortunately would not be able to come.
lol euros have been behind in melee and ar ebehind in brawl. so its EASY to see why they aint so good.

Armada is the best peach because(iirc) he actually PLAYS melee a decent amount where as the USA peach mains dont play it as much/attend events.

you can argue all u want. Melee is dead so in the grand scheme of things......who cares about it? lolololololol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it would take 500 entrants (LOL...) to make a $6000 prize for 1st place, and that's not including the possibility of the house taking some.
lol.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
lol euros have been behind in melee and ar ebehind in brawl. so its EASY to see why they aint so good.

Armada is the best peach because(iirc) he actually PLAYS melee a decent amount where as the USA peach mains dont play it as much/attend events.

you can argue all u want. Melee is dead so in the grand scheme of things......who cares about it? lolololololol
Lol melee is nowhere near dead Iono about where you live, but in FL melee is still alive and kicking, I would even dare say that just as many people play brawl competitively as do people in melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom