• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Someone should change the thread title to read "NO LIVE STREAM. TWITTER ONLY".

So, how long until this thing gets underway hours wise?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol and Razer beat Dojo at FS6........

lol evidence that Ally threw the money match.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Question: Do you have to register in twitter to be able to keep up with whats going on? i'm at the twitter page right now but I'm not sure if i'm seeing everything thats here cuz I don't have an account.

Lobos

Smash Master
From genesis twitter -

# Registration is going down @ room 119. Tell everyone and line up around the cornerabout 13 hours ago from Tweetie

#
Setting up for tomorrow. Registration will be taken at the ramada inn later today around 5 #genesisdbr http://yfrog.com/0zr6uuj 23 hours ago

Fail part on twitter for not being up and running.....

Windrose - You don't have to sign up to see updates, just f5

From chibo's twitter -

# Praxis is giving out cookies to all pro banners. You know you want one...about 10 hours ago from txt

#
This is the funniest trip ever.about 11 hours ago from txt

#
ADHD is lost. Help plz?about 16 hours ago from txt

#
Vex and I and are in your Californias, winning your tournaments.about 17 hours ago from txt

#
Vex and I definitely just ran into a random smasher thats been on all 3 of our flights. Crazy thing is... He mains ROB and Bowser.about 20 hours ago from txt

#
Denver, Colorado is nothing but fields, a house farm every 3 miles, and an airport. It blows.about 20 hours ago from txt

Windrose

Smash Lord
^Ty. I hope someone there is using one of those multi shot huge cameras to get frame by frame action of highly anticipated games <:.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If any of you dumbazzes at the venue have a phone like a sidekick log on smashboards and update us every 3 hours.

Dopey

Smash Lord
*is crying cause hes not there*

i wish i coulda came =( but unfortunately working 2 full time jobs does not allow such things =(

but i didddd get time off for SMYM 10 which everyone should come to on august 1st =p big MW tourny!

good lux to all my MW homies, darkrains got this!!!!! drephen might too....

much <3 from MI

and someone please tape dark ****** SS so all them noobs can stfu about SS ROFLLLLL

mango, remember its all about default falco =p

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ mann didn't you quit. lol

EDIT: on other news im hearing some random Australian/European guy named armada is wrecking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom