• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
actually our SF4 community is pretty **** huge..

our local tournies here bring in about 250 people each tourny.. =D

but yeah san francisco is where all the cuties are =) and other places too, but SF is the most accessible.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
actually our SF4 community is pretty **** huge..

our local tournies here bring in about 250 people each tourny.. =D

but yeah san francisco is where all the cuties are =) and other places too, but SF is the most accessible.
Ya I've heard Socal has beast players at SF 4. I actually watched many of their matches, really sick. I wish I was that good at that game so early, haha. But I am the type that needs to do hardwork in order to rival the best. Sucks but this is how it is. If someone puts their body and soul into anything then it becomes possible!

Will there be some SF 4 setups as well? I really wouldn't mind playing a few games with people.

sidefx

Smash Champion
if we do end up having another game set up itll most likely be on sunday since not all the tv's will be used. but dont count on it really =\ most likely at the hotel rooms though there will be some sf4 action

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ZOAP!

How's the ride hunt going?

To anyone who lives in or near San Jose: I'm flying in to San Jose airport between 11 and 12 midnight thursday night.

Is there anyone that can get me to BART or the Ramada Inn from there?

strawhats

Smash Master
Two more days until Genesis. This feeling of joy cant be contained right now. Cant wait for vids

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Inui, stop waving your epeen about.

You're making us tolerable homos look bad. It's like you're trying to be the Perez Hilton of the gay smashers community.
as much as inui has been ****ted on in the past honestly its kinda refreshing see him being able to back up his **** talk and stuff. Im happy for him and atomsk for some reason. good luck guys

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Inui has definitely matured a fair amount since he became a top player in Brawl and became a respectable tournament host. I am also rooting for him and Atomsk in Brawl. Good luck fellows!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, stop waving your epeen about.

You're making us tolerable homos look bad. It's like you're trying to be the Perez Hilton of the gay smashers community.
I'll set Inui straight.
you know I kinda want to see that happen :p

Not Inui being straight, but how you turn him straight haha
lmao @ all of the above

:laugh:

as much as inui has been ****ted on in the past honestly its kinda refreshing see him being able to back up his **** talk and stuff. Im happy for him and atomsk for some reason. good luck guys
Inui has definitely matured a fair amount since he became a top player in Brawl and became a respectable tournament host. I am also rooting for him and Atomsk in Brawl. Good luck fellows!
Thanks guys! I hope you both **** in Melee!

Unless you fight me and KOS-MOS in doubles, in which case, I will have to win. :p

LLDL

Smash Hero
gotta love how he pays for a plane ticket without first making sure he has a ride to the airport.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I hope you're not bulls#!+ing around Sidefx when you say registration is from 7-9am! You know there are going to be f***ers that are gonna sleep in and say, "They are not gonna start the tournament with like 80 people!" or "We're just gonna stay here for a little while because the line is gonna be long!" and my favorite "I'm Mango! There not gonna start the tourny unless I'm there!"

I hope you are not f***ing around!!!!! I've heard my TOs saying they are serious when I've yet to see one! The only TO I've seen take action is Aesis when he starts going around unpluggin peoples s#!+!

MaNg0

Smash Hero

1. ur mad cause they wont hold a tourney for u

2. and the im mango rule doesnt work at genesis

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
breaking news: all top players dq'd from genesis for being late.

jfox wins both melee and brawl

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

pound3

7-9 reg is reasonable dude. get up early because EVERYONE else will do so and this it WILL be done at 9. You dont wanna be the only late one do you? >________>

PB&J

Smash Hero
we should do crews firs6t..saving them for last will be rushing crews and plus everyone is really hyped for crews more than anything i think..plus it is warm up and will make the teams and singles finish faster

at the end people will be very tired and be playing like 50 % of there game or worse if u ask me..so we should do it first..it will be more epic and i know we will have time just start it earlier

MaNg0

Smash Hero
like i give a *** about a ***** who crys over

some **** thrash

and if i win and have thousands of dollars in my hand

I AINT GIVING U ****

<3

L__

Smash Master
Total Entrants 1139
Melee Entrants 686
Brawl Entrants 696