• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Now why are you going to say that man, how are we a shady group DA has bought life into smash for all they yrs and tournaments we attend. Whos shady i never said " M2K IS MINES"
that's some ownership talk right there he is IN DA he makes his own decisions he is in it and that the bottom line. you can talk to him about it and see for your self no one put a gun to his head or anything like that we both talked and he joined. Inui that's it dude face it you guys can always still be friends he is just not in your crew.
Wes, I've...heard things about Empire Arcadia and DA.

Regardless, Jason hasn't signed any contracts yet. He's still with my crew. As long as he listens to the good advice given to him, he's not going to sign anything until a lawyer or someone else qualified reviews it.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Even at the big feast after the JGT tourney in Japan, there wasn't enough money collected. Masashi(I think) had to pay the rest himself.
ISAI COME TO GENESISSSSS :(

At the very least, Smash 64 with SuperBoom in the hotel :)

Holy crap this is in 3 days.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol that would be pretty sad if in a contact it said u must join DA. rly sad actually... yup, crews are that serious lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol that would be pretty sad if in a contact it said u must join DA. rly sad actually... yup, crews are that serious lol.
I'm pretty sure Empire Arcadia's contract includes something like that.

Darc, this isn't just a crew thing. It's a legal matter. Empire Arcadia isn't a normal crew.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Small run diners are the best. Mine serves a burger the size of Eggm
first of all.. that sentence made my gag in a lot of ways..

combining the image of a delicious burger, with the likes of EGGM... just disgusts me.

after what he did to my bathroom.. my god.. now all im going to think about when i eat burgers is eggm in my burger.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

combining the image of a delicious burger, with the likes of EGGM... just disgusts me.

after what he did to my bathroom.. my god.. now all im going to think about when i eat burgers is eggm in my burger.
Lolz Ihop Madness ftw. I remember at Tipped Off all we did was joke about Eggm and Mooney.

Linguini

Smash Master

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is creeping up on me, 2 days and ill be in Cali!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Can someone in California possibly pick up me, WTP, and Judge from teh San Francisco international Airport tomorrow at 11:15am? Getting a cab would be way too expensive, and I dunno if there is any other transportation to the hotel. Also, Ally/No need a ride later that night from the airport, prolly like 9pm or something. I know this is last minute, but I figured that I'd at least try.

_milktea

Smash Lord
In case anyone's interested...

Hyuga is taking me, Darc, and crew to a beach somewhere Monday after the tournament. If you're bored/around the area, you should stop by =).

Will know details later. And if I don't find out in time, there's always the tournament to find out.

PS. Buying playing cards tomorrow <3.

Yubi

Smash Cadet
Puerto Rico's crew is ready to leave first thing in the morning tomorrow!!! Full hype and ready for any challenges!!! :D

Shroomed

Smash Master
this tourney is gonna be so big.........so....excited

friday needs to hurry the **** up

sheridan in shorts seems scary to me kevin, idk why

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I was actually just at a Sheraton in Niagara Falls, and they just got HDTV's with RCA (red, yellow and white) input. But I didn't bring any games or dvds, and they stopped offering movies on demand ; _ ;

But yeah, hopefully the hotels near Genesis don't have any of that bull****.

strawhats

Smash Master
Man Its been a while since ive been on SWF boards. I recently just got back from a med. program at Georgetown and am lacking in the cash dept. so I guess no Genesis for me. Cant wait to watch those vids. I think that its better now that i think of video quality that there will be no live stream. Also saves from the stress of staying up to watch late matches over the weekend.

P.S. Johns Hopkins is legit (NYLF)

cykofox

Smash Ace
In case anyone's interested...

Hyuga is taking me, Darc, and crew to a beach somewhere Monday after the tournament. If you're bored/around the area, you should stop by =).

Will know details later. And if I don't find out in time, there's always the tournament to find out.

PS. Buying playing cards tomorrow <3.
I'm down. I get to stay monday for the sole reason to scope the area and to meet new smashers!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So....

Why don't we do the crew battles on Friday while the opposite tournament is going on.

Example:
Brawl pools are going on for 5 hours: hold Melee crews
Melee pools are going on for 5 hours: hold Brawl crews

You only need 1 tv to run crews after all (maybe 2 if you wanna cut time in half rofl)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui just let it go ur freind is in Da man stop making up bad things about DA its not cool.
lol u started it. your making a joke of your crew. if you want DA to be amazing and change the community as you put it, face the facts. do what you can, and dont try to be a sell out, cause thats definitely what the entire community sees you as now.

Atlus8

Smash Master
So....

Why don't we do the crew battles on Friday while the opposite tournament is going on.

Example:

You only need 1 tv to run crews after all (maybe 2 if you wanna cut time in half rofl)
If you were at Mango's Juice, you would know that you should save crews until the end!

sidefx

Smash Champion
no actually, we are actually going to do that..

sorry with the lack up updated ruleset and first post.. this last week has been hectic as **** and continues to be..

but im working on the write up right now and ill be posting it tonight no matter what.

but yeah we plan on doing crews every night, until we end up with the finals on sunday.

sidefx

Smash Champion
you know what sucks.. getting sick 3 days prior to genesis..

=((( hopefully its just from the stress.. and goes away when genesis comes around. =( i could barely lift my head up right now

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I want regional crews to happen quite badly, lol. Please make it happen. I've put a lot into planning for Atlantic North since I'm going to be the captain.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So....

Example:

This would probably be the best thing to do. Very time efficient!

2 days til Genesis! (on the EC :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom