• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL, as a waiter i despise going out to eat with smashers. i hang my head in shame thinking about the company im eating with =P

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yeah, as if smashers can afford to pay $40 for a meal :laugh:

socal doesn't even believe in paying tax, much less tip, so be wary of eating with them!
That is not exclusive to socal. At most sit down places I have been to with smashers, the money comes up a little short.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dunno about you smashers, but i take care of my bill+tip when i go somewhere to eat with other smashers

the only thing i try to do is steer the group towards a cheaper means of eating in the first place :laugh:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
cici's is decent "value"-wise, but that's pretty much the case with any buffet

jack in the box is largely outclassed by wendy's in my book
qft.

The food is faster and better. 90 percent of the Jack in the boxes i go to have slow and crappy service.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I dont know about you guys but I always tip well as long as the person does their job decently. If they ignore the whole time then I leave a couple bucks but as long as I get my water refilled at least once or twice I'm usually good lol. Besides any long waits on food usually isnt the servers fault (I also work in food lol).

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Philadelphia was rated as one of the best cities for tips. Get at us.

Back to Genesis. Are you guys setting up pools before the tournament based on the pre-reg? If not what are you going to do about teams? That **** needs to start after registration?

malva00

Smash Master
That is not exclusive to socal. At most sit down places I have been to with smashers, the money comes up a little short.
Even at the big feast after the JGT tourney in Japan, there wasn't enough money collected. Masashi(I think) had to pay the rest himself.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ive only been out to eat with smashers once, and god bless Doll for offering to cover my end.

Doll, he's one cool dude.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Thats one of the first posts in the past 15 oages actually discussing Genesis :p

It says Reg starts at 7. I'm assuming we can start early lol.

lol at being efficient. But if I have to wait an hour for an order of pancakes I'm leaving you only a couple bucks :p

speaking of, we all forgot the greatest restaurant in the world:

IHOP!

I practically live there in the late night hours haha (every ihop seems to have a late night usuals community in there, Almost like a second family haha)

The Irish Mafia said:
I hear that marth is a pretty big tipper
sugoi!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
After almost every texas tournament we take a group of 30+ smashers to Ihop.

Good times.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im bout to host my own twitter as well, the more options the better, and so ToS can keep track of Vex and I
twitter is gonna be the next big thing for tourneys i bet

DrewB008

Smash Lord
plank good **** at posting that twice just cause everybody ignored it the first time

im officially acknowledging it so you dont need to go for a third

hey i read that interview or w/e and it said 1 round of pools into a bracket, thats not true though is it, cause i was expecting 2 rounds of pools

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wasnt going for a third! i just had edited the first time after my post and 3 more posts so i didnt know if people saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom