• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Samurai panda, in the heart of it all, never breaks character and keeps on going. Security? Let's not get distracted now, got a high level match going on that, DAM***, I will commentate on it or so help me god.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
This is so horrible. Poor Lee... Either way, something went wrong somewhere along the line whether it's Chibo's fault or not. Despite that, I really don't think people will go to Chibo's big tourneys anymore. =\

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOL exactly.

The videos are being uploaded as we speak. Ally vs. Chudat with commentary and security harrasment.

I think he ask should chu before uploading, I know ally would be fine with it. Chu usually doesn't want his matches up.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Whoever manages/owns the venue, he/she should NOT get paid for this BS. You have people coming from all over the country, not to mention those that came from Canada, so how can you not let the tourney finish?! I can understand if people wanted to stay for crew battles or MMs - that's a different story. I know that if I were a top player and had a good chance of placing high that I would be pissed if the chance to win a certain amount of money got taken away from me. In the future, aside from tournaments being run smoother, it would also be a good idea to discuss with the manager/owner of the venue what arrangements can be made in the event that a tournament goes on longer than planned.

Oh, and I completely agree with those who say that Ally should of gotten that victory against Chu. At the same time though, it's a shame that Chu didn't get the chance to attempt a comeback.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lmao.
Omgosh, wow
Meeting panda is going on my things to do before I die list
good ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
again, for the people who don't know

Teams Results:

1. Mew2King + Lee Martin
2. Snakeee + Teh_Spamerer
3. Inui + Atomsk
4. Azen Zagenite + Chu Dat

Also, if anyone got the vid with commentary of chu vs ally- upload it. It wasn't techinically tourney since they have to replay it, and it is the only amazing memoir of the security.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I think he ask should chu before uploading, I know ally would be fine with it. Chu usually doesn't want his matches up.
Also, if anyone got the vid with commentary of chu vs ally- upload it. It wasn't techinically tourney since they have to replay it, and it is the only amazing memoir of the security.
Pretty much. If he wants them down afterwards, my buddy will gladly take them down.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Whoever manages/owns the venue, he/she should NOT get paid for this BS. You have people coming from all over the country, not to mention those that came from Canada, so how can you not let the tourney finish?! I can understand if people wanted to stay for crew battles or MMs - that's a different story. I know that if I were a top player and had a good chance of placing high that I would be pissed if the chance to win a certain amount of money got taken away from me. In the future, aside from tournaments being ran smoother, it would also be a good idea to discuss with the manager/owner of the venue what arrangements can be made in the event that a tournament goes on longer than planned.

Oh, and I completely agree with those who say that Ally should of gotten that victory against Chu. At the same time though, it's a shame that Chu didn't get the chance to attempt a comeback.
it was a school

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Chibo could have solved the time constraint issue really easily: Ask for more time; and pay for it out of the pot if necessary. Seriously, it's not like the venue owners are going to need the venue for another event right away at 10PM. I see this happen a lot, I don't know why it would be any different with this venue.

Milln

Smash Champion
Posting in Epic thread.

So I heard that this Random Ike Guy is a cool dude to make memes about. Hits people with his giant golden peni sword and gets upset victories.

Samurai Panda, too.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
so this RIG **** has to stop.

It's honestly not even funny anymore.

It was mildly amusing in the beginning.

Now it's just lame.

:093:

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
chibo better break out his checkbook, piggy bank, and sock drawer to correct this. As delayed as the tourney was, why were friendlies and mm even allowed?

It would've been better to finish the tourney and have ppl complain about that instead of having them wanna kill you for not finishing.

Gotta be harsh sometimes for the greater good. Can't try to please everyone

TP

Smash Master
Someone should make the following picture: A pile of rubble that says CoT4 on it with an Ike, a member of the LAPD, and a Panda wearing a headset standing on top of it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Someone should make the following picture: A pile of rubble that says CoT4 on it with an Ike, a member of the LAPD, and a Panda wearing a headset standing on top of it.
Someone make this pic and I would sig it easy.

Oh and RIG has a big peni s. He used it to fend off LAPD, and rightfully so. He deserved some respect, after all he IS THE RIG u know lol.

Edit:
Lolol.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
so this RIG **** has to stop.

It's honestly not even funny anymore.

It was mildly amusing in the beginning.

Now it's just lame.

:093:
all memes do this. they start off funny, then people join in, who probably don't even know what it is, and ruin it. Its a sad truth

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Someone called lee martin and he told them that they are going to finish at chibos.

They where starting the first round of doubles grand finals when they where disconnected.

Umm someone called santi and he sounded out of breath so I guess they are walking to chibos? lol. Someone else said they heard a gun shot so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom