• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You rite, Cyphus, you rite... Have you heard from Lee about any of this? This is so terrible it's not even funny.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Guys, all jokes aside, alot of ppl flew across the country to this. Some have spent hundreds to go to this.

Please hope they make it back okay. ATM there literally standing on a street with police and with no idea what to do. Thats HORRIBLE, and our community needs to step up and support as best as they can
Yeah, this. It really sucks for everyone at that tourney.

No clue what they're going to do...I guess I'll get the news tomorrow.

TP

Smash Master
SamuraiPanda is the leader of the Smash community for saying "Anyway, back to the match" when security was in the middle of shutting everything off.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
How could they let Chu have a rematch, that is complete bull. Ally was destroying him, had momentum and positional advantage...Ally should have gotten the 2-0. If Chu wins this set...omg.

Albert.

Smash Master
WTF why was security there at 10? the previous night they had to close at 12

I feel bad for the TO but I guess he should have been better prepared

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Guys...we all know Ally was going to win vs Chu; don't even kid yourselves. Ally won 1st game and was up ~110% to ~30% on last stock vs Chu. Ally had it in the bag.

chu kept trying to get in with airdodging and ally was just waiting for an uptilt.

Browny

Smash Hater
Posting in soon-to-be epic thread

Also how did Malcolm-NL place in doubles and did he use sonic? lol

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Holy crap, is Chibo really being threatened?
People need to chill. I know they're pissed, but Chibo said they'd finish it at his place. That's a big burden. Leave him be, my god.

:093:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i would NOT want to be the TO right now. but lets not assume entire blame on him. yea its his job, but maybe he wasn't doing as ****ty a job as it would seem. Who knows.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
.....man....this sucks....you good guy nike20....thats so tru man, some people spent like...so much and it had to be like this....lee gonna win ^_^

Sukai

Smash Champion
Someone should put this event in smash wiki.
I just wish Chibo was a bit more consistent with the tourney, it started late as hell, then there were tons of money matches.
Alot of stuff was stalled.

As the TO, it was his responsibility to see to that everything goes according to schedule.
Oh well, it happened, you recover and try again.

I hope everyone made it out safely, but it was just too funny when the feed was spontaneously cut.

So much fail....

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Holy crap, is Chibo really being threatened?
People need to chill. I know they're pissed, but Chibo said they'd finish it at his place. That's a big burden. Leave him be, my god.

Chibo's house is probably gonna get robbed, thrashed, burn down and the tourney won't finish.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
SamuraiPanda is the leader of the Smash community for saying "Anyway, back to the match" when security was in the middle of shutting everything off.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL exactly.

The videos are being uploaded as we speak. Ally vs. Chudat with commentary and security harrasment.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Well, why the **** did they start pools 7 hours late?

IDK if I should be sympathetic or laughing my *** off.

In another note, people thought I was there.

Cuz of Malcolm using my name. LOL.

Hixxy

Smash Apprentice
SamuraiPanda showed security his news and they showed him their pepper spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom