• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
It looks like this tournament isn't going to finish. Apparently, they'll be kicked out at 10:00. It's 9:22.

Also, instead of Ally vs. Chu on the live stream, it's random MMs.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sooo the stream died. And I'm hearing a rumour in the stream chat that there's a power outage.

Sounds like owned.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I'd rather have those vids recorded than streamed, if possible xD. You can't really discern anything from streams D:

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I wonder if the stream being cut has anything to do with no one wanting to play on live steam xD.

Ah well, the tourney comes first.

EDIT: it's back up. NEEEEVERMIND

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I'd rather have those vids recorded than streamed, if possible xD. You can't really discern anything from streams D:
yea, it is hard to see, but hell, its better than nothing. It's sad that this tourny won't have the crew and the low tier matches, a lot of people are probably dissapointed

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
They're getting kicked out of the venue before the tourney is over and there's like 60 people chanting "MONEY BACK".

Chibo fails at organization >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom