• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Now now guys........only one true GUARD exists.... and he got the caps lock on. lol

.....Now I must do my best not to be late because I fapped in the shower again..... I'm ALLWAYS late cuz of it......but there is nothing I can do. >.>

I'll do my best Strombert.....I'll do my best to 'hurry up' and meet with you on time for the ride.
Speaking of being on time, there was a switch in the time and place where I'll get you guys. I've already told everyone else on MSN, but the new meeting point is Métro Longueuil at 12:45 PM (instead of Métro Crémazie at 3:30 PM). I would have told you on MSN as well, but you haven't gone online since the switch. And yeah, please don't be late.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
whitby cant crew battle they say 2 members are missing

hamilton vs york crew battle??? u guys down??

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we def can't crew battle lol...Tdawg and Ryhme aren't coming

I would enjoy seeing a different crew battle at this tournament though

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
JOE..... how much would you pay me for activity???....please be serious.... and it can't be lower than 50$.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
all im sayin if a crew battle is happening, york is involved.
and anyone who argues with that come at me then

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Iliad

Smash Lord
bumped.

tinman, don't use that word. I find it offensive that you're using a racial epithet that has held down a culture different from yours for so long.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Well that's great and all but does this place actually have wifi internet for anyone to use while we are there? I would like to use my laptop and do some web browsing while i am there on saturday july 9th.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Wow...I don't look @ this thread for a bit, I come back, and the attendance list has at least doubled. All these MTL players that I'm afraid of... >.< Def. not getting top 5...

Crew battles? What?

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
I propose a 3v3 crew battle of gamefaqs vs any region. Gamefaqs trio are myself mr l and just a random Montreal person .... Sbert :)

:phone:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Meek, there's probably more I didn't catch. And the melee scene...I don't know if they're not posting or are going to drop by on the day of.

Snake23: There's no wifi at this venue, that means no browsing, sorry.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Melee players don't really post a lot, but the regulars and a few extra should drop by.

Top Bottom