• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

-Googs

Smash Lord
guys whitby reaaaaaly needs a ride from union station can anyone help us out, we will pay for gas and smoke you up (if thats your thing)

-Googs

Smash Lord
a bus would take a lot longer, and considering how im working until 7am i`d say im going to be pretty tired and a drive would be a lot less stressful. obviously if nothing can be arranged we will bus, no harm in asking

Gichan

Smash Champion
Snake23, the prizes are separate from the pot for prizes distributed to the players who place, it is a raffle that gives anyone a chance to walk away with something.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Question, If my friend wants to come along just to cheer me on, she doesnt have to pay the venue fee right? Cuz she doesnt like play brawl or anything, and wont be playing anything. So, would she have to pay.. or can she just tag along with me? :3

-Googs

Smash Lord
Question, If my friend wants to come along just to cheer me on, she doesnt have to pay the venue fee right? Cuz she doesnt like play brawl or anything, and wont be playing anything. So, would she have to pay.. or can she just tag along with me? :3
when you say she...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Might actually be able to come, we'll have to see.
Dependent on a lot of things, the least of them being finances.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
imma be in the car with tin and cuddling so much that your gonna be like ohhh yeaaa with koolaid man.... i dunno
K In all seriousness crew battles? are they happening? if so who (york vs whitby cough)
also ill be going all sheik i hope =) sooo rep time for midtiers! untill i lose, rage, and go mk and laugh =D

swordgard

Smash Hero
I can be a replacement for whitby, I taught googs most of the things eh taught whitby.

Kongmetal, want to play for best diddy in canada :troll:? Diddy dittos obviously.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Hey phiddle, we should play for best bowser in Ontario, mine is totally legit

:troll:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
mikey can i borrow someones stick if i enter mvc? i just started today so im really bad and im poor lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

LOLOLOLOLOL, I love this guy.

And Joe I'll be bringing mine so you can use it aiiight? Maybe that way you won't jew out on a TE after you see how good it is. I might enter some other games myself, we'll see.

And Peachy, all the hosts are men, not boys, so you can definitely bring her and she won't have to pay venue.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You forgot another reason why pools are great for new people - they get to actually meet people in a much simpler setting. Not everyone understands or has the courage to just walk up to a setup where two top level players are duking it out and ask for friendlies.
my advice to them is to grow some balls. and 3 years = what new people who are actually serious. if theyre serious, theyll play whoever they can. i know thats what i did.

dude did you even read what I wrote after???

beat me first and then we'll talk ;)
i dont even play this trash homie

yeah guy as long as shes not a dude, she gets in free. im 100% serious. all dudes pay, even if not participating. if shes a girl and not participating, free.

mikey can i borrow someones stick if i enter mvc? i just started today so im really bad and im poor lol
yeah you can borrow mine/nick/danny no probz

swordgard

Smash Hero
my advice to them is to grow some balls. and 3 years = what new people who are actually serious. if theyre serious, theyll play whoever they can. i know thats what i did.

i dont even play this trash homie

yeah guy as long as shes not a dude, she gets in free. im 100% serious. all dudes pay, even if not participating. if shes a girl and not participating, free.

yeah you can borrow mine/nick/danny no probz
Epic sexism. I wish someone actually took that as an issue over here...

Cruxis

Smash Lord
we got a bunch of hornyass guys up in here please no grenades only girls DTF,
fellas move aside all i gotta do is flex the biceps and its done

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
9/10 says I'm going to show up for the tournament as long as I can get a lift.

Haven't played in months, I'm mad rusty, still out to kick le ***.

XBL all day.

Shameless advertising:

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...l-games-Items-range-from-1-W0QQAdIdZ295627552

Post will be up in a few hours (I think), If you'd like to buy something, send me a private message or here (May not check on the thread much though). I'm willing to negotiate, but if you bring me scene chick *cough* Patches *cough* You can have whatever you want on the list for free! ;)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i agree, i am a huge *****, if the ***** are supposed to be how many stars i get as a rating out of 5.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright, alright, you guys got me, I corrected it. now no waahs.

And The Notebook *****, don't even lie to yourselves guys. I'd tap Ryan Gosling any day.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Guard is attending the tournament TWICE, at the SAME TIME!!
Oh Lol I just caught that perhaps gaurd is good enough he can copy himself XD

Now now guys........only one true GUARD exists.... and he got the caps lock on. lol

.....Now I must do my best not to be late because I fapped in the shower again..... I'm ALLWAYS late cuz of it......but there is nothing I can do. >.>

I'll do my best Strombert.....I'll do my best to 'hurry up' and meet with you on time for the ride.

Top Bottom