• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
I can't make it to anything this weekend. I can go to the McSpringsfest still. But I will be gone until the tuesday after next visiting family and going to Country Jam. I will bring you guys back some hope. That is all!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Or at least one that spells Pikachu correctly.
Did I say avatar? lol no I meant siggy! Also its supposed to be spelt(see what I did there?) wrong it adds to the suspicion because its not Pikachu.
If anyone wants to make a siggy for me I will love them for ever.

XLunchBOX

Smash Rookie
Hey Lunchbox! Haven't seen you in some time.

I think quite a few people are going to the fest on Sunday, so that's a good start.
Uh oh! The "fest" is on Sun? Aw, Sundays & Mondays suck for me guys, I wrk late.. fridays are the "McFests'" right? Sry guys, I'll try to make it the next Mcfest.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No i haven't properly disposed of the body yet.
...Anybody want a "ham"burger?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fuggin' hell.

Sorry about posting the specifics for the fest tomorrow so late buuuuuuuut:

431 Wright Street, Lakewood CO 80228
This is the address of this vacant condo we have up there, but the fest isn't IN the condo. It's at a nearby clubhouse. I'll put signs up or somethin' to help you guys find it. It's really not that far away.

Opens up around noon and will run until about 11:00ish pm (assuming people don't get bored by then.)

Random info:
If you REALLY want to, there's a pool right outside the clubhouse that's free for y'all to use. There's a pool table there too if people give a **** (probably don't).

Most importantly, there's FREE SAMMICHES from Jason's Deli that we're gonna get delivered there.

This fest is a little fancier than most fests cause it's basically a 2 month late birthday party.

Also, BRING SETUPS.

I do have a couple extra TVs if you can only bring a Wii/Gamecube/whatever.

Edit:
Oh yeah, couple notes.

A lot of parking spaces are reserved, so if you're gonna park, you'll either have to find a "visitor" space or park on the street.

No more than 40 people are allowed in this clubhouse (but I don't think we'll get even close to that).

You have to keep it down during the last hour before the fest ends, but I'm not too worried about our noise level anyway.

And because my mom is responsible for any **** that goes down during this thing since she owns the condo that allows us to use this clubhouse, she's telling me to tell all you "smokers" that if you're gonna do it, the vacant condo is free for your shenanigans. Don't do it at the clubhouse.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Renaissance Fair?

That's nerdier than a bunch of people getting together to play a party video game competitively.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Zzzzzaaaaajjjjjiiiiicccceeeee........

I honestly would just drive there if I didn't get back to CO at 8 this Saturday and have a party :(

But I send my regards and now that I have your address, a present.

Also, I legitimately main MK guys!!!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Zzzzzaaaaajjjjjiiiiicccceeeee........

I honestly would just drive there if I didn't get back to CO at 8 this Saturday and have a party :(

But I send my regards and now that I have your address, a present.

Also, I legitimately main MK guys!!!
Sunday?
10pleasecome

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Fuggin' hell.

Sorry about posting the specifics for the fest tomorrow so late buuuuuuuut:

431 Wright Street, Lakewood CO 80228
This is the address of this vacant condo we have up there, but the fest isn't IN the condo. It's at a nearby clubhouse. I'll put signs up or somethin' to help you guys find it. It's really not that far away.

Opens up around noon and will run until about 11:00ish pm (assuming people don't get bored by then.)

Random info:
If you REALLY want to, there's a pool right outside the clubhouse that's free for y'all to use. There's a pool table there too if people give a **** (probably don't).

Most importantly, there's FREE SAMMICHES from Jason's Deli that we're gonna get delivered there.

This fest is a little fancier than most fests cause it's basically a 2 month late birthday party.

Also, BRING SETUPS.

I do have a couple extra TVs if you can only bring a Wii/Gamecube/whatever.

Edit:
Oh yeah, couple notes.

A lot of parking spaces are reserved, so if you're gonna park, you'll either have to find a "visitor" space or park on the street.

No more than 40 people are allowed in this clubhouse (but I don't think we'll get even close to that).

You have to keep it down during the last hour before the fest ends, but I'm not too worried about our noise level anyway.

And because my mom is responsible for any **** that goes down during this thing since she owns the condo that allows us to use this clubhouse, she's telling me to tell all you "smokers" that if you're gonna do it, the vacant condo is free for your shenanigans. Don't do it at the clubhouse.
I'll try my best to make it.

Underload

Lazy
The Renaissance Festival is stupid. I enjoyed it up until I was 9, but then I grew up. The atmosphere isn't even that great. It's not like it's going to be around next week or anything, Dan...

I'm going to try to make it Zach, but I have to make a decision between this and Sausagefest 2010. I know both are essentially the same thing, but Sausagefest has actual sausages and some friends from school. Seems like you picked a bad week for most of us. It's definitely not your fault, but bad luck is bad luck. :/

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
The Renaissance Festival is stupid. I enjoyed it up until I was 9, but then I grew up. The atmosphere isn't even that great. It's not like it's going to be around next week or anything, Dan...
It's not like I'm going alone; I going with a group. In fact, I was the one that coordinated this trip because no one else was stepping up and taking the time to ask if there are group discounts (which there are :D) and organize this whole thing.

This event was also planned 2 weeks ago; it doesn't pop up a day or two before ;)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi Sucks.

True Story.
IT'S YOU! I've gone to the Citadel and I never see you anymore...

Oh, and it's Dan BTW.

@CloudChaser071

Not sure if this helps you make my controller any better but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WzoU1bAgIs
Nice 9's :) I already got a 9 stencil out and ready to cut out on your controller. It's moreso that I have to get off my lazy *** and get a soldering gun and forge a nice, tiny, thin tip for it for the controller. Or I can rig a new tip and use thin copper wiring.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Sunday to what?

I raid WoW on sundays.

I can make an apperence to the mall on Monday. Around 5ish.

@ Tim - To what where? I plan on visiting Denver once I get ahold of Nite and he gives me the okay I can stay at his place for a weekend.

Ravin

Smash Lord
@ Tim - NDK is really almost near?

about NDK last year. Lotus got very sick Saturday afternoon, its why I disappeared. I had to take care of her before I did anything. Hoping this year will be better.

@Cloud - :I

I can't. Not this time.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

I'm going to try to make it Zach, but I have to make a decision between this and Sausagefest 2010. I know both are essentially the same thing, but Sausagefest has actual sausages and some friends from school. Seems like you picked a bad week for most of us. It's definitely not your fault, but bad luck is bad luck. :/
Dammit you guys.

Peter, my fest is better than your sausage! :mad:

Who's confirmed for Saturday anyway? It'd be good to get a general idea of how many people can make it.

Top Bottom