• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
That sounds good Z. Also guys I am going to country jam next tuesday. I will be back the following tuesday.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So that makes 2, 3 if someone can give UnderLoad a ride.

It's late, so I'll talk to the rents tomorrow for the basement usage. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Oh noes doublepost! +1 to count.

Anyways,

Smashfest on Sunday confirmed! Now the W's

Who: Z's Smashfest feat. Bess!
What: Smashfest!
Where: Z's house! PM for address
When: 14:00 - 2:00 or so
Why: Why not?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I'm going to NM for training july 14-18. Let me know if anyone else wants to go asap, or I'ma get plane tickets and be like "aw yeah, no 7 hour drives for me."

Bees!

Smash Ace
Tim if I can have a job by then I will go. Also I will do all the driving from my house to NM. It was fun last time.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
So it looks like I'm going to NM for training july 14-18. Let me know if anyone else wants to go asap, or I'ma get plane tickets and be like "aw yeah, no 7 hour drives for me."
****... I would like to go, but that would mean I would be missing about 2 weeks of work cause the week after that I go up to Greely for wrestling training...I need money for the school year

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The gameplay mechanics are interesting. When you launch, you can do one of 3 different types of attacks. If your opponent presses the same button you choose, they break out of the launcher combo and can combo you. So it's a higher risk/reward than just launching into an air combo. Of course, you might choose to drop the combo and super them in the face while they're trying to predict...

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
We need a BBfest imo so I can get more matchup experience besides Ice car + grab and EVERY TIME YOU START A COMBO IM GONNA SCREAM BECAUSE NU IS BROKEN n_n.

Top Bottom