• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
So next weekend im heading down to arizona for devastation! so if anyone wants to tag along they can!
and im like SO SERIOUS THIS TIME NO JOKE I already registered online and paid for my vip pass and everything.
If your interested you have to pre-register to get in a tournament! so check it out! they have tons of games and tournaments other than brawl!
http://www.devastationevent.com/

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Not sure. If there isn't, we can also show Colorado hospitality by throwing one just for you.

I hope.
Yeah we sure can. I get a venue for free down here in the Springs.

Also, we should ask Tim if his new place is available for a venue as well.

EDIT:

Wow... After I pushed the submit button, I realized I DP'd, but I got tech saved by Dave!

So next weekend im heading down to arizona for devastation! so if anyone wants to tag along they can!
and im like SO SERIOUS THIS TIME NO JOKE I already registered online and paid for my vip pass and everything.
If your interested you have to pre-register to get in a tournament! so check it out! they have tons of games and tournaments other than brawl!
I was wondering about Devastation... but I have no moneys :/

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Not making it to the springs tonight, Sorry.. Really did want to play Fino!..

Dan are you still having one on Sunday? I'd come if you still were having it

So about what Kenny said about OOS tourny's... Is anyone else up for any of those?

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet

gonna post this again for lunchmeat! and anyone else that is interested!
if you want to come you have to register by the 14th!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Not making it to the springs tonight, Sorry.. Really did want to play Fino!..

Dan are you still having one on Sunday? I'd come if you still were having it

So about what Kenny said about OOS tourny's... Is anyone else up for any of those?
Nada :/ I wanted to get more to come, but yeah... I'll do it maybe this Friday? I'll post something tomorrow with a date...

On a separate note, I'm going to try my hands at adding LEDs to controllers... Wish me luck!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I are in europe right now. I wish I could get pikraped by fino
Who is this, were's Steam?
LOLOLOL Dave

New York is cool. My aunt bought me Spirit Tracks. And there's a local gym that accepts walk ins.

Developers developers developers developers.
Say hi to Sasook if you see him, and beat his Link too.
Good luck. Kick ***.

doesn't fishbait use mk?

I heard mk have no skill whatsoever
No, MK is just 20x better than most characters.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah, Fishbaits uses MK, but mostly Lucario, and now Sheik I guess?

And MK takes just as much skill as any other tourny viable character (which is more than just mk)

Pretty much all of CO minus a few scrubs is fine with MK. I wish we all played him. I guess Peach is just too good.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet

gonna post this again for lunchmeat! and anyone else that is interested!
if you want to come you have to register by the 14th!
Hmmmmmmmm.... I may be able to go to this

I might have some issue's with wrestling. There's a highschool camp that I have to helop run at UNC on the 26th, but Im not sure when i have to be up there exactly. So if i dont have to be up there earlier then it might be a go! So I will keep u updated these next two days!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Good luck Dylan, also R.O.B. ***** Sheik. also Fino ***** Bees, also runon sentences are fun...that is all..

Top Bottom