• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Dante for top tier? :D

Edit: Chris can airdash? Looks to strange hahaha, do you think he has unblockables? If so, then he will be amazing!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Devil trigger does look pretty good.

ryu
chun
bison
Mega Man volnutt
roll
zero
chris
wesker
dante
trish
morrigan
felicia
joe
frank
frank alt_chuck
mike (haggar?)
arthur
wolverine
storm
cyclops
magneto
spider man
venom
hulk
iron man
iron man alt_war
Cap. America
thor
doom
Skrull
Dr. Strange
dormammu
deadpool

Possible character list leak.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I thought Chris would be horrible, but like always. When introducing a character that has a full arsenal at his disposal, is going to be top tier Just like Snake :D

Wait, I don't see Akuma in that list...did they take him out?!

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Screw megaman volnutt, they should put in megaman x....

Tim! where is your house? If i knew i would come play smash.....

eet

Smash Ace
so me and Sudai are gonna be in CO in about a month, lookin to play some Melee, but prolly a little brawl is legit. Like he said, were gonna be in Woodland park area, but prolly wouldnt mind driving around to CO Springs if youre a noob or like 12 and cant drive.

Also, idol, I had a similar problem on my PC. You should try downloading CPU-Z, find out what kinda motherboard you have and see if you cant update the drivers on your BIOS, chipsets and other ****. I think you can actually just go to MSI's website and it can auto update your stuff for you -- it's pretty convenient, and definitely fixed my random BSOD problems I encountered after installing XP.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Every Friday night, at McDonalds on I-25 and Austin Bluffs, Bess and I lead a meet up that involves mostly Brawl, but I love me some melee as well.

A couple of us that attend play melee. But from Woodland Park, it'd probably take around 40 minutes :/

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
so me and Sudai are gonna be in CO in about a month, lookin to play some Melee, but prolly a little brawl is legit. Like he said, were gonna be in Woodland park area, but prolly wouldnt mind driving around to CO Springs if youre a noob or like 12 and cant drive.

Also, idol, I had a similar problem on my PC. You should try downloading CPU-Z, find out what kinda motherboard you have and see if you cant update the drivers on your BIOS, chipsets and other ****. I think you can actually just go to MSI's website and it can auto update your stuff for you -- it's pretty convenient, and definitely fixed my random BSOD problems I encountered after installing XP.

I can't even boot up. It doesn't detect the HDD, therefor I can't load vista. Unless there is some other way to do it. I am on my roommates laptop right now. When I access the BIOS, I can only change the order which boots up.

Example: 1. HDD 2. FDD. 3. USB. Etc

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Can you navigate to at least command prompt? You can do a check disc command. Or even before that, you can detect if you have a C drive even.

Bees!

Smash Ace

Well I am not a big melee playe but I lorve me some Brawl. If you guys are down I don't mind driving to Woodland Park(I would play Melee as well too, Just more Brawl as I need to keep practicing)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Why didn't you bring it over tonight roman?

And sorry lunch, forgot to post address. I'll remember to post it in the future.

I'd really rather just be able to take a look at it than have things told to me online or phone.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Why didn't you bring it over tonight roman?

And sorry lunch, forgot to post address. I'll remember to post it in the future.

I'd really rather just be able to take a look at it than have things told to me online or phone.

Will do next time I see you. Sorry I didn't make it tonight, my friend from boulder is over

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I got some people who are interested in the smashfest come Sunday.

I know this is a bad time since it's Father's Day. If people prefer it be Monday or so, I can move it.

Regardless, who's still interested in it? Free food and drinks as always.

XLunchBOX

Smash Rookie
How goes it guys, not sure if any of you guys know/remeber me but I've attended a few of the previous tournies and was wondering if you guys hold "smash sessions" open to the public? If so, how often?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I remember you! And yeah, we do hold them. Usually weekly at least. Z has one coming up this weekend lately (CloudChaser071), you can pm him to get his address. Otherwise people usually post here when they have them.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
None at all. Just donations to keep it going.

The Springsfest will hold SSBB, SSBM, and BB. Possible others if people bring something like, like SSF4. Free food as always, both healthy and unhealthy.

The Springs also hold weekly Smashfests at our local McDonalds on I-25 and Austin Bluffs. Bees is usually there at around 5 (I don't know why), but the hours it usually runs is 7 - 11.

XLunchBOX

Smash Rookie
Nice! I really want regionals to go to CO this year, hopefully I can help but I need some experience first..

Bees!

Smash Ace
The Springs also hold weekly Smashfests at our local McDonalds on I-25 and Austin Bluffs. Bees is usually there at around 5 (I don't know why), but the hours it usually runs is 7 - 11.
Actually Z I am there at 6. And it starts at 6. It ends at 11 p.m.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Z:I might come sunday....depending on how far you are in the springs though that's like an hour drive for me n_n.

How about you just get a 360 instead? :D

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hey Lunchbox! Haven't seen you in some time.

I think quite a few people are going to the fest on Sunday, so that's a good start.

Top Bottom