• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty. For all of you coming over or thinking about coming over, here's the W's again

Who: You all!
What: Brawl mainly, but also melee, BBCT, SSF4
Where: My house,
4645 Star Ranch Road
Colorado Springs CO 80906
When: 12:00 - Whenever
Why: It's time Springs had a smashfest!

Free food, both healthy and unhealthy, will be here as well as drinks.

Like the last fest, please follow the grass to the back of the house.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Is Zajice's thing still happening today?

I'll probably come if it is, but it'd be great if that can be rescheduled.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, my fest is still happening. Can't reschedule it, unfortunately.

I'll probably hold more at this place anyway. It only sets me back $25 dollars and it's really a nice little place.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I know this is kind of off topic, but it's really sincere. ><

I just found out that my mom is going to lose her job. Her company has been bought out and the new company already has workers in her position there. However, I do want to move to CO, because it's a much much safer place to live than where I am right now, among quite a few other reasons. If she can find a job in her position in CO, then she could move up there and I'd be able to go with her. So please, please, I'm asking anyone who can help to help if you can. If you know of any places hiring Design Engineers in CO, let me know in a PM and I'll be eternally grateful. Thanks so much for listening...

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
ggs from the other night ryuudo.

I swear that once i get an arcade stick i'll start trying even harder.

also tell jason to start blocking more and stop falling for the 6DD 2DD setups because he's better than i am lol.

also lol 4B overhead.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Zajice asked me to post his number for anyone needing his help with directions or anything.

Zajice: (720) 384 3271

I'll probably be going a little bit later. :D

Fuggin' hell.

Sorry about posting the specifics for the fest tomorrow so late buuuuuuuut:

431 Wright Street, Lakewood CO 80228
This is the address of this vacant condo we have up there, but the fest isn't IN the condo. It's at a nearby clubhouse. I'll put signs up or somethin' to help you guys find it. It's really not that far away.

Opens up around noon and will run until about 11:00ish pm (assuming people don't get bored by then.)

Random info:
If you REALLY want to, there's a pool right outside the clubhouse that's free for y'all to use. There's a pool table there too if people give a **** (probably don't).

Most importantly, there's FREE SAMMICHES from Jason's Deli that we're gonna get delivered there.

This fest is a little fancier than most fests cause it's basically a 2 month late birthday party.

Also, BRING SETUPS.

I do have a couple extra TVs if you can only bring a Wii/Gamecube/whatever.

Edit:
Oh yeah, couple notes.

A lot of parking spaces are reserved, so if you're gonna park, you'll either have to find a "visitor" space or park on the street.

No more than 40 people are allowed in this clubhouse (but I don't think we'll get even close to that).

You have to keep it down during the last hour before the fest ends, but I'm not too worried about our noise level anyway.

And because my mom is responsible for any **** that goes down during this thing since she owns the condo that allows us to use this clubhouse, she's telling me to tell all you "smokers" that if you're gonna do it, the vacant condo is free for your shenanigans. Don't do it at the clubhouse.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Rawr i'm coming over in a little bit to the zajfest yo. I'm rusty as hell at smash but whatever it'll still be fun haha

EDIT:

My car isn't starting :/ i'm not gonna be there after all.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I know this is kind of off topic, but it's really sincere. ><

I just found out that my mom is going to lose her job. Her company has been bought out and the new company already has workers in her position there. However, I do want to move to CO, because it's a much much safer place to live than where I am right now, among quite a few other reasons. If she can find a job in her position in CO, then she could move up there and I'd be able to go with her. So please, please, I'm asking anyone who can help to help if you can. If you know of any places hiring Design Engineers in CO, let me know in a PM and I'll be eternally grateful. Thanks so much for listening...
Sorry, I have no knowledge on this. I wish I knew a way to help you out. Really and best of luck for your mom finding a new job, hopefully here in CO like you want.

Also sorry I couldn't post your number earlier Zajice. I was up on a camper surrounded by wet paint.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFEjlZ598e0#t=1m30s

I'm the other guy who plays BlazBlue.
I would come over your house, and we'd be like "Yeah! Let's play Smash!"
and I'd say "And I'll bring the BlazBlue!"
/crickets

ggs from the other night ryuudo.

I swear that once i get an arcade stick i'll start trying even harder.

also tell jason to start blocking more and stop falling for the 6DD 2DD setups because he's better than i am lol.

also lol 4B overhead.
Told him. Told him myself too. Now that he has an X360 again he can get to practicing. My boy will come back stronger than ever ;)

Thanks for coming over again! That was real awesomes of ya. But looking at your last post, it looks like it might be a while =/ Hope that shiz gets fixed.

Also: MORE TELEPORT. You run out of options quickly if you never use the cross-up and get trapped easily by any character when you really shouldn't be. Jason shouldn't have been cornering you as much as he was in all honesty. But he catches on how to defend stuff really well thanks to his Street Fighter skills so be ready with Nu (see what I did thar) offensives.

EDIT: Eyes and ears out for ya SapphireDragon. That is some real bad situation, seriously. Hope one of us is able to help ya out, dude.

EDIT 2: I asked my sister and she said the govenment is looking for jobs LIKE that (Mechanical Engineer) so she said check the website Denvergov.org Hope this helps.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sorry, I have no knowledge on this. I wish I knew a way to help you out. Really and best of luck for your mom finding a new job, hopefully here in CO like you want.
Thanks so much! It's always the thought that counts in the end. I'm really hoping for the same thing, too.

EDIT: Eyes and ears out for ya SapphireDragon. That is some real bad situation, seriously. Hope one of us is able to help ya out, dude.

EDIT 2: I asked my sister and she said the govenment is looking for jobs LIKE that (Mechanical Engineer) so she said check the website Denvergov.org Hope this helps.
Thank you so much, Ryyudo. It is a bad situation, but I'm trying to make the best I can out of it. If anything, this is a huge opportunity to be able to get to CO that wouldn't have happened otherwise, plus her old job was a bit stressful for her so I think this is really for the best. And I'm not so much a dude. ;)

I see, I will definitely check that website out. Thanks again for your help!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Thank you so much, Ryyudo. It is a bad situation, but I'm trying to make the best I can out of it. If anything, this is a huge opportunity to be able to get to CO that wouldn't have happened otherwise, plus her old job was a bit stressful for her so I think this is really for the best. And I'm not so much a dude. ;)

I see, I will definitely check that website out. Thanks again for your help!
Get mindgamed! I knew that! (Oops, my B)

But definitely! You're welcome! Keep us updated on what's up. Not just on Colorado-bound or not, but mum's situation too.

Lucre

Smash Rookie
Colorado Lucario

Hey everyone. I'm making my first appearance here on the smashboards now. Which means this is fitting for a quick introduction. So, ahm... I main Lucario, Wolf, and DeDeDe here in the Springs and have already made a few appearances to local tournaments. So it'll be nice to talk to you all through posts and such.
Just in case Steam hops on...

It's my game controller - Lucario themed. Kudos to CloudChaser for designing it.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yay lucre is here! Hi! Its been so long since I have seen you(6 hours I think)

Wyoming always has to ruin fun stuff between Utah and Colorado(Wyoming is the ****-block state)

Top Bottom