• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

I'm fine. I think we can both agree that neither of our opinions will change enough to matter to the other.
Holy crap.

I wish I could like... thumbs up, or + rep, or like, or something this post.

Good **** avoiding flame wars. Also is Rapture really vVv?

Also masturbating feels SO GOOD when you're high.
It's purdy good. Have you tried showering though? ****'s top tier, rite thar.

I will end you.
Not if you don't play any games with me.

/zing

No, but seriously, at least play Halo with me. I'm not that good at it.

Olol talking about masturbation?
Seriously guys? xD
Just in! Humans enjoy sexual activity!

Since most of the CSS is male (read: pretty much all) we can get away with locker room talk cuz who cares?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Lol@ thanking us for not showing up.

And zajice doesn't play any competitive games except Halo Reach.

and I still don't have a better hakumen because I forgot my Xbox hard drive at some guy's house, so I can't play any games now.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Can someone for the love of god tell me how to shoot the DMR!?!? I've tried shooting fast its too inaccurate. I've tried shooting slow, its accurate but too slow. I've tried varying speeds but I keep getting out DMRed by complete noobs. The best thing I could come up w/ was shooting fast at their bodies to take down their shields then wait for accuracy and shoot their heads.

Also apparently i got 33 and 17 in the halo reach tourny lol.

On a brawl related note I was watching DEHF at DC and noticed that he was RARing and also Bdacus. I thought you could only rar by b-sticking which wouldn't let you bdacus. Someone care to drop some knowledge on me?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Man reading this thread was funny and funny. But seriously lets all play a real competitive game like LoL or BB or halo xD all smash games are just casual now and i think a tourney gathering that ended up not haveing a moneys tourney proves it

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
LoL is Competitive?

I don't know, is Brawl dying in the CO scene too?. Also, people like me don't have a xbox to play BB or Halo.. ( I really do not enjoy Halo..)

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Lol @ BlazBlue finals again. At least JMT actually played seriously, for what he knows about the character apparently.

I agree with Tim. Hope to see at least some of you at the 2v2 BB tournament this weekend. No johns.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
We play with ourselves
Cool story bro.
Oy seriously though, don't tell me the obvious. I just thought it was funny DTL was talking about doing that whens hes high. =p I didn't say don't talk about it. =w= However I don't know you doods well enough to reveal such things.

and lol @ no one at this board going to cutthroat.

and dooood whats LoL? :V Been hearing that alot lately.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Man look at all those random people that were in that Brawl tourney, that was probably relatively easy money if any of us went. But noooo we're all too busy hatin' on C3.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ BlazBlue finals again. At least JMT actually played seriously, for what he knows about the character apparently.

I agree with Tim. Hope to see at least some of you at the 2v2 BB tournament this weekend. No johns.
Legit class johns are legit.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Man reading this thread was funny and funny. But seriously lets all play a real competitive game like LoL or BB or halo xD all smash games are just casual now and i think a tourney gathering that ended up not haveing a moneys tourney proves it
does this mean you are switching over to keyboard and mouse?

if not.......GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
And zajice doesn't play any competitive games except Halo Reach.
Halo is meh.

Can someone for the love of god tell me how to shoot the DMR!?!? I've tried shooting fast its too inaccurate. I've tried shooting slow, its accurate but too slow. I've tried varying speeds but I keep getting out DMRed by complete noobs. The best thing I could come up w/ was shooting fast at their bodies to take down their shields then wait for accuracy and shoot their heads.
Shoot them in the head until they die. Make sure you shot first. Don't miss. Like every fps.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master

Also apparently i got 33 and 17 in the halo reach tourny lol.

On a brawl related note I was watching DEHF at DC and noticed that he was RARing and also Bdacus. I thought you could only rar by b-sticking which wouldn't let you bdacus. Someone care to drop some knowledge on me?
Raring with a Bstick was found much after RARing regularly. Just run, hit the opposite direction, and jump. The key is that you are interrupting a pivot with a jump.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
how does blazblue teams even work?
Team 1 and 2 vs. team A and B. 1 fights A, 2 fights B. If a team wins both fights, that team wins. If each team wins 1 fight, the winners of each fight play to see who wins.

It's in the springs, mooblin.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Shoot them in the head until they die. Make sure you shot first. Don't miss. Like every fps.
The problem is if you shoot too fast you can miss them completely even if your aiming straight at their head. So wish it was like h3 then that would work :(

Raring with a Bstick was found much after RARing regularly. Just run, hit the opposite direction, and jump. The key is that you are interrupting a pivot with a jump.
Tyvm! When i tried to rar w/ rob before I thought it wasn't working because you can't get any forward momentum afterwards. His aerial mobility is horrible. But I tried real quick w/ marth and falco and it worked perfectly. Now Dave has to learn this! I know he doesn't ever rar.

Top Bottom