• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Roman, if you work to improve, Vincent will improve, too. Maybe not by as much, but he's pretty smart, soz he'll catch on to some things.

Good job on tech-chasing me, though. I have some terrible habits now, but whaaaatever. My Falcon has a beer gut now, lolol.

Omg prepared to be disappointed xD gorillaz suck live
I saw the live set for his last set and omg did it suck!
He just played demon days (like the whole album in order)
and it sounded exactly the same
EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! AND HE WAS BEHIND THIS THING SO YOU COULDNT SEE HIM TILL THE LAST!!! MINUTES!!!!! IT SUCKED!!! The good thing was he got everyone but MF doom (cause hes too good for him) in the album to show up, But this is not a good thing a lot of those artist suck live and are like iono bad!
But have fun =D
Where were you last night? :( :( :(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Omg prepared to be disappointed xD gorillaz suck live
I saw the live set for his last set and omg did it suck!
He just played demon days (like the whole album in order)
and it sounded exactly the same
EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! AND HE WAS BEHIND THIS THING SO YOU COULDNT SEE HIM TILL THE LAST!!! MINUTES!!!!! IT SUCKED!!! The good thing was he got everyone but MF doom (cause hes too good for him) in the album to show up, But this is not a good thing a lot of those artist suck live and are like iono bad!
But have fun =D
Yeah, I have the Demon Days DVD...but I LOVED watching that.

And they're out the entire time for this one. I've been watching them on the youtube's.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I try to improve, but Vincent is sooooo lazy.

I say " hey you can L cancel, you will combo if you do it"

Vincent " yeah, but I unno"
Me " Just hit L or R, or even Z!"
Vincent " Thats to hard for me, I just want to play"
Me " Well you wont improve unless you get this down, come on man...Everyone says your falcon wil be **** if you just improves your tech skills."
Vincent " Nah, My falcon sucks."
Me " No way man, like I said EVERYONE even kenny, myself, tony included say your falcon has so much potential."
Vincent " I just suck"

This is why I m so eager to play more people and try to force Vincent to play. Like play non stop. He likes teams more. So did I when I first started, just because both vicnent and I have a background of playing teams and free for alls more. Another reason why I want to focus on singles.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
No...lol
There's two main permanent members, Damon Albarn (Singer for most things) and Jamie Hewlett. From there there's 2 other permanentish members.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
you should go to the mcdonalds in the springs off the garden of the gods exit of I 25

or do that some other friday
OH YEA!
Ya told me that awhile ago, I totally forgot. xD
I'll be there soon. I love garden of the gods~! I visited that place before I moved here. '3'

Also lol "SHORYUUKEN! Uwaaa uwaa uwaah"
Man I love beatboxers.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
olol wifi.

I would but im getting horribly bored of wifi. :<
Speaking of which, I seriously need to make it to the next smash thing.
Hell even blazblue would do. >w>

Top Bottom