• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually steam's post would be saying falcon's dair is greater (better) than ganon's

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it is incredibly likely that tony went into the brawl forums and made a post. Not that dillon made a post on a computer tony was logged into.

Truly Meno and Roman would make the best detective duo.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
If you say so. i was ashamed most of those games. I've been playing like absolute trash these past few days and it's been a bit annoying.

ggs regardless haha

That's ok, I know you have a damn good Lambda. Actually I was gonna ask you to team with me at the EFL thing yesterday if we both went.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So jam and I got third. The only matches we lost all tourney were to mu and valk =(

ggs to spencer/dan! even though we only played melee

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bang probably has the most manliness, but it's still 70 billion octaves up from Snake.
QFT

Oh btw, I hate geometry. I hate it with a fiery passion.
Up til 2 am doing a big pack of pages of it. Then again its my fault for procrastinating and choosing to do this all in one day. >w>

Seriously though I love procrastinating. Its like giving your problems to future you so present you can have fun. <3

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Seriously though I love procrastinating. Its like giving your problems to future you so present you can have fun. <3
Meh, maybe it's just me, but have always been a fan of work now, play later.

Just sayin', because if I procrastinate and go do something fun, that work is still on my mind and sorta destroys the fun I'm having.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Such non-sense!
Many manly men look like male chinese male strippers.

Why, just look at MANNosuke from the touhou series, the very epitome of manly!

Top Bottom