• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Captain falcon = manlier in appearance. Dem nipples.
Bang = Manlier in battle. Seriously, his flaming punch attack not only blocks attacks, but he can teleport while doing it.

Also I like how the achievement for unlocking Mu is a buttshot. :3 I like blazblue, they don't even try and hide the fact that shes obligatory fan service. :3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll just switch to kirby. :3
*shot*

Meeeh, I dunno, either mewtwo or pika. This might just be because im a scrub, but I honestly don't think mewtwo is that bad. melee feels more balanced then brawl.

Also why the hell is mewtwo light weight?! Hes taller then most the cast...

Welcome to part of why he's terrible. You can combo him like crazy, and he dies at ridiculously low percents.

m2 is terrible.

And Melee is only more balanced than brawl in the fact that some mid tiers have hope against top tiers. Unfortunately, Sheik and Marth make sure that these characters will never see the light of day. If you took out like... the top 5-10 from Brawl, it'd be much more balanced than Melee. There's a pretty big gap in the tiers in Melee.

And I promise you that if you main any pkmn aside from Jiggz, you'll always be bad at Melee. You can do what Roman and I do and **** around with ****ty characters, but in the end, you need a good character if you want to ever improve, for so many reasons.
Oh, a nail? I might get tetanus. Never mind, actually. I think I have my shot for that.

Ever get a flaming fist / foot in the face? Or C4 get stuck to that one part of your back that you can never reach no matter what?
I can reach every point on my back. True story.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
A skinny nerd he is, but the doods pretty **** tall, thats gotta count for something. '3'

In the pokedex hes 269 pounds but hes lighter then young link.
So yea, apparently a 10 year old is heavier then a 6 foot tall psychic cat things.
Baha, also just played melee. Man forget mewtwo, the doc is wear its at! That F-air is sexy~! <3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
She's not ungimpable, it just takes longer to gimp her. She's easy to combo (Marth gets guaranteed tippers at pretty much any percent off a grab, fair *****, and >b combos into tipper utilt at higher percents, Falcon can combo her all day as long as he doesn't go for throw>knee too early, Link/YL can projectile combo the eff out of her, and there are a few other mid tiers that can just **** her brutally). She doesn't have too many combos, except for vs FFers, and frooing to rest. Bair is good, rest is ****, and her edgeguarding is ridiculous, but she dies as low as 40%.

The tier list is because people keep getting ***** by hbox and mango, and want a "legit" john for why they can't beat them. It's just like when Marth was top because people couldn't beat Ken/M2k, or when Sheik was "GOD" tier cause she wrecks at mid level play. People just don't know how to fight Jiggs, and Mango and Hbox are really really good, to boot.

I can teach Doc stuffs.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and as for the argument of who is manlier, Bang or Captain Falcon...

I thought everyone knew that Bang IS Captain Falcon, thrust through space time by the Azure. His memories lost, he was taken in by the ikaruga clan of ninja. He is slowly regaining what he lost, as demonstrated by his falcon punch requiring 2 hands, and his neutral air only being 1 hit. When the day awakens that he remembers the knee, he will be banned from blazblue.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

I thought everyone knew that Bang IS Captain Falcon, thrust through space time by the Azure. His memories lost, he was taken in by the ikaruga clan of ninja. He is slowly regaining what he lost, as demonstrated by his falcon punch requiring 2 hands, and his neutral air only being 1 hit. When the day awakens that he remembers the knee, he will be banned from blazblue.
Best description ever.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
What is the grab that combos into f-smash that marth has on jiggz? When i try forward throw on Dave it only works at low % then he can DI out (luckily he forgets to half the time :))

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Omg This page is soooo bad
Everyone but dekar sounds like a scrub in this page >=(
oh and mikezor because he owns while quoting yugioh xD

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahahahah! How strange~! I wonder, why would the top players do such a thing?

Maybe there will be some new rising stars in the meantime while M2K and ADHD are banned?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Omg This page is soooo bad
Everyone but dekar sounds like a scrub in this page >=(
oh and mikezor because he owns while quoting yugioh xD
hey joey earth to joey hey are you in there its your move sorry yug doin this brokin accent makes it difficult to konsentrate on kard games i know what you mean my voice is pretty crazy too im thinking about changing it by the way mjy grandpa has a super rare card rare card that sounds vague enough to be the blue eyes white dragon and since im a child billionare in charge of a huge gaming company i obviously have nothing better to do than go check it out

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
jiggs is top tier, didn't you see the last list?
o ya

I spaced it and was thinking of the one before it.

I like Bang now.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Jiggs is top tier, denying this as a Melee player is like denying the theory of evolution as an academic.
Not the law of evolution, so as an academic, isn't it your job to simply acknowledge it?

I mean, semantics and all, but yeah...

And who cares about Melee/Smash anymore anyway?

Aside from Cali, I mean. And 12 year olds. Also, Dylan. And maybe a few other people.

EDIT:

Also, until Smash has an objective means of assessing a tier list, I dunno if they'll ever have a "legit" one.

I mean, I can agree with the current tier list for the most part, even Jiggz being top, but yeah. I prefer tier lists that use the point system based off MUs, personally.

Unfortunately, since CPing is so big in Melee, that's not really feasible. You havin' problems with Doc/Luigi/Ganon as Jiggz? Switch to Sheik. Problem solved.

Surprised, normally by this time, someone from OoS pops in and tries to start a debate like I care or something.

Oh, and nite's a scrub. :D

Steam

Smash Hero
Bees I'm gonna post a something small on the ROB boards, and to make the post actually useful I'm gonna throw in the RARed up B technique since I don't think many ROBs know about it. Can I use your vid for the demo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8QUMdMij8#t=1m33s
Nuuuu dunt use thaaaaaat vid D:

lol so in melee is it better to use a button to jump when wavedashing or use the control stick jump? or does it matter?

Top Bottom