• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It'll probably go until people pass out. Like usual, feel free to bring random games if you want people to play them, even if they're pen and paper or board games.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I actually won't be there tomorrow.

I have an art project and an advising meeting - but if I can get those done miraculously before then... we'll see.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if I can make it.

I need to call people to tell them Springsfest is canceled tomorrow. I'm sure one week won't matter...

As always, I'll haul my whole room to your place.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming over to get reacquainted with melee and to see if I got any better at BB. I played gambitmenx for about 45 minutes last night and I feel like I learned a few things about Hakumen.

Mostly that Hotaru *****.

Can I get an address and time to start showing up? I think I missed the first post about this

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You all. You HAVE to see this. It's an enormous thread of Chudat's story of his life, and it's amazing. XD The chapters are spread throughout the thread, so I've made it easy to read the whole story this far. I'm seriously not kidding. This thread is exploding with activity. I wanted to share it with you all. XD

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11504564&postcount=13068

Enjoy!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Wow...Chu is a...different person than I imagined. Definitely interesting. Wouldn't mind talking with him if I ever saw him at a tourney.

And we've ALL wanted to masterbate while driving. Most of us just refrain though. I know, it's hard, but it's probably worse than texting.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Dang, I have not been on here for a long time. Well heya guys, I'm still not dead..... yet. What have I've missed this time? Did anything bad happen while I was gone? Do I now main Martha? Did anything change?

By the look of things, everything seems the same.... sorta. Btw, I now have Skype.

Also Happy Birthday to our furry player, Steam. :D (Gosh, I keep forgetting what a furry is. *sigh*)

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am at Texas for the break.

Steam

Smash Hero
Wow...Chu is a...different person than I imagined. Definitely interesting. Wouldn't mind talking with him if I ever saw him at a tourney.

And we've ALL wanted to masterbate while driving. Most of us just refrain though. I know, it's hard, but it's probably worse than texting.
I've honestly never wanted to masturbate while driving.

@Chunky- you don't want to remember what a furry is... that's for sure.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Lol. I never imagined he'd spill so much on swf and make so much hype like this, lmao. XD Btw, chapter 13 is out!

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11504564&postcount=13068

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I've honestly never wanted to masturbate while driving.

@Chunky- you don't want to remember what a furry is... that's for sure.
What about when you hang out with a really hot girl for hours but never make a move??? On the ride home you're like...can't...wait...need...bathroom...

As for Chu, he just has an attention craving personality, so he'd be the kind of person to share that kind of stuff. It's not a bad thing per se, just different.

Steam

Smash Hero
What about when you hang out with a really hot girl for hours but never make a move??? On the ride home you're like...can't...wait...need...bathroom...

As for Chu, he just has an attention craving personality, so he'd be the kind of person to share that kind of stuff. It's not a bad thing per se, just different.
I guess I haven't been driving long enough to be able to keep that on my mind lmao. I usually just would remember that kind of stuff when I get home.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I twirled her azz hair with my finger like you would twirl spaghetti with a fork. It wasn't really a turn on, I just felt like doing it.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Tony, I got to work sine I was sick for the past 4 days..

I will be there tomorrow later that night..maybe 8-9pm if that isn't so late.

Moblin, i really want to play you, and anyone else interested in Melee. I have been practicing ;p

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahahaha. xD Can't say I have thought of that. I prefer pride over lust as my deadly sin. :3 Olol I like how open you are though man. Its cool a in way~! =w=

Yooo and happy b-day again steamy goodness. :3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Apparently, I don't have the authorization to view Chu's blog. Gay, cuz I'm interested now that I know it actually has depth and stuff that I care about. :(

Tony, I got to work sine I was sick for the past 4 days..

I will be there tomorrow later that night..maybe 8-9pm if that isn't so late.

Moblin, i really want to play you, and anyone else interested in Melee. I have been practicing ;p
That's fine, guy. I was told you guys wouldn't be showing up @ all by Vince, and I went :(

ChuDat's posts leave me ruminative...
Jamaal be lovin' that word.

enough to beat the best of the worst?
This post brought to you by the worst of the best.

Dooooooood, go 100 mph while doing that ****

IT'S CRAZY

And I get it, it's hard.

Happy Birthday Tony! If I was gay, I would be interested in members of your gender!
Hahahaha, Dylan with the very gross puns today.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I saw a dood masturbating in his car while driving when I was like 8 and walking home from school. Turned out he was a pedophile. Yeaaaaaaa. Fapping in your car would probably give the wrong impression...especially in a school zone. :V

And hey, these boards are making me bored of brawl. .____. I dunno maybe im just easily influenced by others but still, the brawl scene around here isn't that big huh? No use playing it if I don't get any money. >w>

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
HEY, EVERYONE--

I\\\'m gonna be in Colorado Springs from December 15 to January 4. Is anything going on? Should be make something happen?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure we will get something to happen. That's like 3 weeks you'll be here, so maybe even a couple events if the Brawl players stop feeling sorry for themselves. I have nothing constructive to say.

Top Bottom