• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
@Meno - Yeah, the .psd (extension right?) of the Colorado Smashboards Flier. I can hand those out at UCCS and at Holiday Bash when I go.

Also: Bees! Bees. Bess. That is all.

EDIT: @Steam - Sounds good. Text me when you're free.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I'm at home eating ice while watching episodes of Futurama. I am perfectly happy doing so and wouldn't mind spending my life like this. But I'm supposed to go to a party at 9:30. There will be plenty of smoking, drinking, music, and above all else girls. I love these things. But I am comfortable here.

I want to be amitious and try to meet new people and do social things, but I enjoy watching brawl videos or smoking with the same few people I always do. If you enjoy your comfort zone, is there really any reason to leave it?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Social life is work.

It's k not to do it sometimes, but in my experience, deciding to get your *** up always ends up being the better choice.

But don't. Instead I need you to decide on the fifty nominations *****es decided to dump in my thread.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Gah, I'll do it tomorrow. But I need you to watch to recent ones by Ayoub or something like that. Bartalon flamed me so I'm biased lol.

Steam

Smash Hero
so while playing Dan I realised tao can crawl under like all of tager's pressure moves except sledge and a few others.

meow

but she can't crawl under 360s and 720s.... 3:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I want to be amitious and try to meet new people and do social things, but I enjoy watching brawl videos or smoking with the same few people I always do. If you enjoy your comfort zone, is there really any reason to leave it?
I've always liked my comfort zone (being in my room on the computer, doing work and my MMO at the same time) for days on end.

Although I've always felt:
deciding to get your *** up always ends up being the better choice.
this.

To be honest, I wanted to stay in the Springs and not even do Springsfest because I was too tired Friday. The only thing that changed that was because my friend Tim was going up to Denver, and I'd save him around $10 if I took him up instead of him taking the FREX. I got to the party late, but met more people and saw others that I haven't seen for a while.

Also, People that owe me money:
  • $30 Bees!
  • $10 Spencer
  • $5 Yang

God****it Jo, I know you lurk around here [this place is a part of you now]! You still owe me $30. Next time I see you, I'm claiming what you owe me. No If's, And's, or But's.

Spencer and Yang, I know and trust you two a bit more since you've paid your debts the next time I saw you all.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Blazblues wifi is sooo much better then brawls. Seriously. Brawl has to have the most crap wifi ever man. .__.

Baaah, and that would drive me crazy steamy. ._. Sound desync reaaaally bugs me when im watching stuff. Like, once you notice it you can't unnotice it ya know?

EDIT: Hypedog needs to be a playable character. :V

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't like the part where lag of TV/ Wifi makes it so once I see a move it's already too late to block it.

Blazblue wifi is better but more annoying IMO because I drop every combo because I main tao.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
But you could have done that there D:

Also, I'm staying out of the pot rooms from now on. I couldn't figure out why I was so hungry and why I kept dropping 75% of my BnBs. (One of which probably isn't because of pot.)

Also my girlfriend says she had a fun time pwning all the smashed people at Blazblue with Noel's auto-combos.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I had fun at the smashfest and yes, I definately enjoyed beating people at blazblue(which im not good at in the first place), but it's ok because they were drunk and high. Also thanks to mikezor for being nice to me :)

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
wow no shoutouts?

chap - the music was exquisite
tony - ?? why no play lol with us.. enjoy the cd at the very least
aiyela - when we ganked ezreal mid... i jizzed in my pants
yang - marvel
heibrahi - mouse + keyboard and u will be bonjwa... trust me
tim - hi
ferdi - i mean we beat wife and darkrain.. dam noobs dont stand a chance
ken - nieeece
kai - next time u introduce urself to someone just say 'im the coolest person ull ever meet'
spencer - u just look like a nice guy... thats it
moblin - who are u
roblin - nice 2 meet
zajice - who are u
dan aki - wish we could have played more melee
roman - where was shin
vincent - thx for recordings bro
erg - U ARE GOD

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Why am I the one with a last name in there..?

EDIT: To be honest, I want to do shout outs, but I have no idea who the hell anyone was at the gathering... Mainly the melee people.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts for Denver:

Tony - Carl is dumb. Soloarl is even dumber.
Tim - We played each other once.. T_T We need to play more often.
Tony & Tim - Thanks for hosting!
Ferdi - More melee please :D
Yang - More melee please :D
Hebrahei - More melee please :D Less LoL with a 360 controller. Makes you look weird... Oh wait...
The other meleers - Teach me fox :D Also GG's. I'll be much better next time you see me!
That DJ - Amazing, dat guy!
Moblin - Hakumen vs. Carl is lame. Play me more :D
Roblin - I apologies that I didn't say hi and introduce myself. It was a weird environment to be in and I was severely uncomfortable :( Next time, though :D
Moblin's Friend - Now you know that when I say I bring my whole room, I bring my whole **** room.
Zaj - Get a haircut. My hair will always be better than yours ;) Also, let's play more next time!
Spencer - I miss you T_T

Shoutouts for Steamfest:

Steam - You're dum. Get more people

Alrighty. Serious time now. I still want to host Zournament again, although I'm torn between what times I should host it. To be honest, I want to host it between Christmas and New Years. But I want to get everyone's opinion on it. Since Brawl is pretty much dead, it'd probably be a BB/Melee tourney/gathering with Brawl/Mario Party as the side. I don't know though... I'll have brawl as the main event if we get enough hands up for it.

Here are the times:
  • Before Christmas, during the weekday (1)
  • Before Christmas, during the weekend
  • After Christmas and before the New Years, during the weekday
  • After Christmas and before the New Years, during the weekend
  • After New Years, during the weekday
  • After New Years, during the weekend
Thoughts?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
id say before christmas on the weekend. I also do apologize for not introducing myself roblin. I will next time though. GGs everyone.

Top Bottom