• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Zajice, my name is not silly, it's epic. And I will definately try to introduce myself to people and meet everyone next time. I'm glad to be playing, although it will take a while to get good at anything.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I remembered the joke about Tim and small children.

Hahaha

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
moblin, wtf are you doing up so early?

Dan, I can now do 5k with solo carl vs tager (tangent on 100 meter, otherwise, it's only 3.8k) from anywhere. I can start it off 5b, 6b, j.b, j.c, j2c, j2c allecan, or anything that combos into one of these moves.

:D :D :D

I'll do shout-outs later, but I gotta say THANK YOU MIKEZOR for awesome awesome music, a delicious cookie (even if it didn't really do too much), mango drink, and generally being a great guy. Mikezor too good.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna watch that now, Tranz. Oh also, I feel like such a stalker. I've read the last 100 pages of this thread and posted, what, 5 times?

Roblin

Smash Rookie
So, for some reason, I can't post visitor's messages on other people's profiles. Does anyone know why or how to fix this problem?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
moblin, wtf are you doing up so early?

Dan, I can now do 5k with solo carl vs tager (tangent on 100 meter, otherwise, it's only 3.8k) from anywhere. I can start it off 5b, 6b, j.b, j.c, j2c, j2c allecan, or anything that combos into one of these moves.

:D :D :D

I'll do shout-outs later, but I gotta say THANK YOU MIKEZOR for awesome awesome music, a delicious cookie (even if it didn't really do too much), mango drink, and generally being a great guy. Mikezor too good.
next time 2 cookie.. and i am interested to hear ur opinions on each artist~

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone else notice how Moblin ignored his own girlfriend?
She was over at my house, sitting right next to me and using my computer when she made that post. But Z is right... I think it's an anti-spam thing. Didn't know that earlier this evening though

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
The creepiest anime I've ever watched has to be Elfen Lied. Or Higurashi. Both of which I enjoyed

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
She was over at my house, sitting right next to me and using my computer when she made that post. But Z is right... I think it's an anti-spam thing. Didn't know that earlier this evening though
real life =/= internet.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Well, thanks for the suggestion. I will make some posts and see if I can get it to work. Also, if any of you have advice for the characters that I'm going to main, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm maining falco in melee and noel in bb.

Top Bottom