• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Thank god stealth rocks not a tm in 5th gen.

I still have a sinking feeling that every trainer and there dog will have it though. >w> I personally use spikes froslass as a lead instead. :3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
5th gen is like brawl-

they made everything brokenly good
Oooh and im loving it man~! <3
Usually making everything broken doesn't work out for balance (See; mortal combat) but I've been playing around on simulators and the new gen seems pretty **** fun.

Oh also dusclops > dusknoir now. In 5th gen theres a new item that boost both not fully evolved pokemons defensive stats by 50%. Man im gonna have fun with that~! <3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
at the same time there are absolutely broken offensive abilities...
*cough*shandeera*cough*

EDIT: Aww im in such a good mood today~! I love you guuuuys. Espicially steamy. =w=
I promise..PROOOOMISE i'll make it too the next tourney. Moving to a new states boring if ya don't know anyone anyways, and ya'll seem pretty cool. =w=

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Apparently, I don't have the authorization to view Chu's blog. Gay, cuz I'm interested now that I know it actually has depth and stuff that I care about. :(
I saved the entire thing if anyone here wants it. It would be a bad idea to advertise that around though. Just if you have any friends you know want it, tell them to post here and ask me.

Hey, it's second-gen competitive Pokémon.
LOL :laugh:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I wuz lik

"Clubbin' bbl <3"

Then I was back, later. Now I can't stop listening to Real Emotion from FFX-2. I don't even know how I ended up listening to it.

Still kind of drunk but MAAAAAAAN THE CLUB WAS FUUUUN! <3~ Sorry, but a night of non-club friend and BB couldn't compare up to club friends and bottle service, even if it ended less htan psotivie,..

Still can't tyype lmao.

EDIT: Z spelled my name wrong. GG

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I saved the entire thing if anyone here wants it. It would be a bad idea to advertise that around though. Just if you have any friends you know want it, tell them to post here and ask me.

LOL :laugh:
I'm interested.

I wuz lik

"Clubbin' bbl <3"

Then I was back, later. Now I can't stop listening to Real Emotion from FFX-2. I don't even know how I ended up listening to it.

Still kind of drunk but MAAAAAAAN THE CLUB WAS FUUUUN! <3~ Sorry, but a night of non-club friend and BB couldn't compare up to club friends and bottle service, even if it ended less htan psotivie,..

Still can't tyype lmao.

EDIT: Z spelled my name wrong. GG
Pretty sure our DJ ***** the living **** out of any DJ you had. And our booze was free. But hey, if you got your grind on, cool. Though given the choice between blue balls and BlazBlue, I think I'd take the video game, personally.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure our DJ ***** the living **** out of any DJ you had. And our booze was free. But hey, if you got your grind on, cool. Though given the choice between blue balls and BlazBlue, I think I'd take the video game, personally.
Free bottle service, my friend :) Which also means we got one of those sick tables that you see in the drug deals in movies.

Hey Tony, aren't you always the one who wants to go to the NDK rave every year under the expectation of picking up chicks? D:

Furthermore, it's not about grinding all night. It's definitely about the dancing. :)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Last night was the best smashfest I've been to in a long long time. GGs to everyone I played, especially Tim, Tony, Dan, Yang, mikezor(in BB lol), and Roman.

So I got really buzzed from secondary smoke while I was playing BB with tony and Dan. I started feeling really ****ty and I didn't know why until my girlfriend told me I looked like I was high when we were leaving.

Also, so many awesome melee players that don't post on smashboards D: We gotta get them to go to things more

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, I'm just giving you crap. Yesterday was great, so a person or two doing their own thing is cool. I want one of those tables. :(

I joke about it, but I haven't even been to the rave in... two or three years? Mainly cuz it smells bad and the dj is terribad, tho.

I thought you smoked with them, moblin. Lolol.

Was too much fun. Again, thanks to everyone that came.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So like... is there an after effect to that **** you guys were smoking?

Got home, had a major headache. Drank about a gallon of water. Went to bed.

Now I'm up, and I'm all sorts of ****ed up with having a headache the magnitude of someone hitting me with a giant hammer being the main idea here.

Also, awesome smashfest! Proper shoutouts when I can actually think straight... Although yeah Moblin, you looked unusual when I was playing you in Tony's room.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I too smoked with people last night! Really wish I could have gone though.

And Jamaal not being there would have been a plus. That would mean I'm the best in the apartment at math!

Underload

Lazy
Honestly, you probably got a headache from playing video games for x (I can do math!) hours, driving 1 1/2 hours back to your house in the dark, drinking a gallon of water, and then going to sleep right afterwards.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I drove 5 minutes to the other house in Denver.

And the gallon water AFAIC made me piss like a race horse in the morning.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was cutting paper and foam board last night.

I'm gonna cut paper and foam board today.

Happy Birthday Tony. :D

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Maybe UL, but even if I didn't go to the smashfest, I would have played games in the springs till about 11, then go home and go online in BB. Same amount of time.

Meh. Headache is getting a bit better... I want to melee more.

Hiiiii Meno!!!!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
We can do it when I get back into the springs if you want.

Text me. I'll be leaving at around 4. Running around Denver atm, getting things planned for first week of December.

Top Bottom