• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
O i get it people are hiding messages in their sentences by highlighting the letters in the secret message in their posts.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Is it weird that I read that at school and listened to Tony and now I'm home?

By the way I love that Colorado controls the only two threads I care about.

Also, my face was 0.0 when I heard that I work the entire day Saturday. I REALLY wanted to make it to participate in the celebration of said Bees's birthday :(
But I'll find a way to kinda be there. Like I get off at eight, so you guys should live stream singing happy birthday.
Actually its on a Sunday. So just to clarify. If anybody shows up to my house on Saturday, I will probably be out being necessities. Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! XD
Here is the invite again!

WHO: Colorado Smash Scene :bee:
WHAT: Smashfest(Robots allowed):bee:
WHERE: 581 Laporte Drive Pueblo West, CO 81007
WHY: My Birthday and it would be a present in and of itself if I got to spend my birthday surrounded by awesome people playing a game I love!
WHEN: Sunday, October 3rd. 12:00 p.m. to whenever you feel like leaving

I would need you to bring systems. I have 2 already and if people could come and bring setups it would be appreciated!

right now we have...

2 wiis(Munch,Me)
2 tvs(me)

Also its worth noting that the venue(my house) is 5 minutes from Taco Bell, LoafnJug and WalMart(probably Subway in thar)
But depending on what people want I can get pizzas or something if that is the case

If people have any questions about it or want to RSVP so I know who is coming here is my number
(719)640-1498
Shoot me a text if you can't get a hold of me! Make sure you let me know who you are of course!

MK.II

Smash Rookie
***** please, we'll be Men In Black age by the time **** goes down. They'll NEED us then.

Ya know...under the assumption that they attack.

And WTF I want that job too!

"Hows that ambassadoring to Earth going?"
"Eh... there's to little to do. I just keep spacing out."
Who doesn't want that job?

I hope **** goes down sometime in my life. Otherwise it's kinda boring.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wow.

Colorado's thread was actually decent today. Wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ua64HbsBUo

enjoi
Holy ****.
Can you imagine how many times they had to refilm those scenes if they messed up? Dang. Gotta admit though that was amazing. Very precise coordination Japan too good.

OH OH BEEEES! BEES! I might be there~! Gotta clear it with my parents, so expect a call soon man. =p.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh yea. Btw ya need me to bring a wii or something? I can if ya want. Including an SD card with awesome music. Well imo atleast. =w=

EDIT: Lol almost 3 am. Maybe I should get some sleep. xD

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So does anyone want to help Level get his poor *** to Bees' ths weekend? (Not to say he's poor enough not to chip in for the lift though)

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
that's like a 2 hour drive from me, but if you wanna melee on a friday or saturday night then I'd be willing to make the commute. Just let me know Idol. (Just not this Friday night. Going to the Melting Pot)
What about this Saturday then?

Or Next Friday...

Bring a sleeping bag so you can just crash here :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys, just a reminder that the Cutthroat season opener is coming next week. Come win over $5000 in cash and prizes in Smash, Blazblue, HALO and Madden and the cool thing is it's all free. Also if you want to be VIP make sure you check out the information on how to become a credit union member. Hope to see all of you next weekend

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys, just a reminder that the Cutthroat season opener is coming next week. Come win over $5000 in cash and prizes in Smash, Blazblue, HALO and Madden and the cool thing is it's all free. Also if you want to be VIP make sure you check out the information on how to become a credit union member. Hope to see all of you next weekend

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php
You won't.

The $5k in prizes probably consists of Vitamin Water T-Shirts and PS3 Eye Toys. Woooo.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

I came.
It's true. I came back from teh exercise and he had his shirt off.

I almost came, but fortunately, the video steered me away from Boku.

Whew.

Also, with the vid I linked, the main guy at the end is also a really well known MMA, musician (obv), artist, etc etc. He's pretty much a phenomenal human being.

Top Bottom