• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Have any of you gotten onto my FB recently? Somebody added "Being on All is Brawl all the time" and "Being Super Weird" to my activities.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea I thought so. xD
I saw an interveiw with him and he wouldn't stop grabbing his shirt, and backing away. His spacings so good no one can get into his comfort range. :V

Steam

Smash Hero
He's using Tornado.
Airing your people up.
Tryna gimp you so yall need ta
Hide ya Snake
Hide ya Marth
Hide ya Pit
Hide ya Ike
Hide ya Ness
Hide ya Link
And hide ya Falco' cause he gimpin errybody out here.
You will try your best to approach
He'll run to the edge.
He gonn plank you. He gonn plank you.
He's gonna run until that
run until that
run until that
Time out
Time out
Time
Time
Time out~

Metagame Intruder
possibly the greatest thing ever

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Hay sup. So I talked to my parents about the Fishfest and they're all for it.

What: Fishfest.
Time: Saturday, October 9th at 12:00.
Place: 5387 Tiger Bend Lane, Morrison CO, 80465.
Other: There will be a tourney if enough people show up. I have Tio on my laptop to organize, and replay hacks on my Wii so I can save matches if people want. The venue fee will be $5, just like at DTL's tourney, with the pot broken up 60-30-10. If people can bring Wii's and TV's it would be greatly appreciated, seeing as I only have 1 Wii and 3 usable TV's (one that's really small so it's not the best... but it'll work if there's a shortage).

I think that's about it. If anyone has questions, PM me on Smashboards or AiB cause I don't have a phone for people to call/text me.

Edit: Also, still top 32 on AiB. =)

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm actually glad to just be 27th since I haven't played on AiB for over a week. Once I get out of top 32 I'm gonna start it again.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, it's called spideon.

Spideon, Spideon,
Does whatever a Spideon can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spideon.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would definitely still appreciate more input, but DLA's comment really made me full much better. Like...I'm in no way over this, but I think his advice is solid.

But really, Jamaal input sounds great.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's pretty good advice.

I subscribe to the same thinking. Pain, death, love - no worries, I'll care when it happens.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_drupal() in /var/www/smashboards/releases/100806125629/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1337
line 1337? I don't think there's an error, I think Smashboards is trolling me...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think it'd work better if I talked to you about this stuff in person. I kinda have similar experiences/thoughts, but it's hard to explain via intarwebz.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I actually find it easier to explain stuff over the interbuttz because I sound like a moron IRL. but i'll save it til then too be more engaging.

But uh, long story short, to get over it ya need time. Just time. I had a similar experience. Like alot of them. xD I'll tell ya IRL man.

Also another thing I wanna bring up IRL is; Am I too skinny?
Ok I know this is kinda random because none of ya'll met me yet, but like I use to be obese. Like reaallly fat and then I got my **** together, started doing like 100 jumping jacks a day and now im like skinny. But I think im too skinny now. ._. I just realized my skin moves when my heart beats. Like....dood I don't think my heart should be close enough to my skin for it to actually move when it beats. .____. Eh just tell me when ya see me.

Steam

Smash Hero
well considering your heart is on the other side of a rib cage...

it's probably just excess skin that got all streched out back when you were bigger.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh wow. Steamy your smart. O_o Or im just stupid. :<

I definitely have stretchy skin though~! I should do one of those clothes pin things. Ya know, how like in the world record books theres those doods that put a ton of clothes pins on there stretchy face? I might just be bored enough to do it. =w=

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Use cocoa butter to prevent/reduce whatever stretch marks you have, and start weightlifting.

Sounds like you just need to get some muscle mass. The skin will shrink down eventually (maybe, probably).

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pics steamy? ;3

Oh btw, I might not be able to go to bees tourney. ._. My sister really sick. Like something really wrong with her pancreas so were all going to the hospital right now.

I'll post a pic of me later.

Top Bottom