• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
no jamaal. My Bowser is going to UpB out of shield and omnom your ike. and then tim is going to win because he's allowed to use ness

Steam

Smash Hero
ness and bowser are generally accepted in low tier. I even asked dillon about it a few posts or so ago. and he said ness and bowser will be allowed. Even with them both there ike still dominates low tier.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
ness and bowser are generally accepted in low tier. I even asked dillon about it a few posts or so ago. and he said ness and bowser will be allowed. Even with them both there ike still dominates low tier.
Well in that case I'm just gonna go Lucas against Tim, since I know Tim's weaknesses. :bee:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^True. Big F-air.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well guys we just put down the deposit on our new house!(for those who didn't get my overexcited text) We move in on October 1st. Also the 3rd is my birthday. So who would be interested in checking out my new house for my birthday and playing Smash?!
I will write out the Ws next week. But for sure it will be Sunday October 3rd.
Anyone?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
****, Ivysaur is too good to be counted into low-tier.

Maybe I'll go Jigglypuff...?

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Perfect! I'll be seeing that in my sleep tonight..

Also does Bees have a specific address or do we just go knocking on doors in West Pueblo 'till we find him?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucario boards aren't that bad, they're just furries, doing normal weird furry things.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Perfect! I'll be seeing that in my sleep tonight..

Also does Bees have a specific address or do we just go knocking on doors in West Pueblo 'till we find him?
I will post it next week I said. Right now its still really early in this development and even with the deposit down for all I know something could happen so until next week when we pay 1st months rent I will post the address then.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Its very disturbing...Also as soon as Spencer and Steam get here I am leaving. Probably about 10:30-10:45
I should be there about 12:30.

Steam

Smash Hero
he was going 72 in a 55.

also ggs to everyone.

and I challenge underload to a mario party showdown since I won the mario party MM.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Thanks for coming last night, peeps.

Good stuff to Fishbait. Wifi really pays off for you and I love to see that. Really nice guy and I hope you stay active.

Tim, you're stupid and know that I would've won if I didn't tornado SD at 60% last stock when you were past 100 on game four. It's a john, but I'm sticking to it. Also I love you and stop winning a game you hate.

Throughout all of my sets yesterday...I kinda realized I'm winding down on Brawl. I'll still go to smashfests and if my interest picks up again I'll do tournaments and stuff, but I don't know...It just seems like I do the same things over and over again and people do the same stuff back. And after playing so much and spending so much time learning about the game on this site, nothing ever seems new. I REALLY like the community and will make sure to still make exuses to see people, but more for the idea of seeing people than brawl.

Not quitting, just losing the drive to get better. And when Fish has a smashfest, it may renew my love of Brawl, so I'll just wait to see.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I just remember I was nowhere near dying and you were about dead. In fact, you were inside my tornado as the stage flipped :( :( :chunky: :(

BTW I'm practicing B-. IMO CO should always have B- side tournies.

Top Bottom