• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So who all is going to PIF2 next weekend? Any of the smashers that play blazblue gonna show up?!?! It's free if you don't enter the tourneys, or you can SHOW YOUR MIGHT and enter. And lose your money to me in a different game =D

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's not THAT hard. Just space and be patient and Wario loses his options.
Except you're not fighting Wario; you're fighting Tim.
I hope this helped.
So fish, if you teach me the mk ditto, I'll teach you the Wario mu

Steam

Smash Hero
Fish I can show you how to fight wario with lucario. Overall I did well vs. tim. I just need to work at not buffering bad DI :L

Steam

Smash Hero
for one though. Ftilt is a really good move vs. wario...

it's underrated in general since it's basically fsmash with less range, less startup, less cooldown, multi hits. and also no killpower.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I want a match vs Tim and Fishbait. Offline too.

@Dylan, Is there a link where I can see the tourney results?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hey guys guys!
Have you seen my dignity? it was here a minute ago!
I think I lost it in the heat of battle when I lost to a ganondorf today.
My ego.
It...it stings so bad. ._.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
He was one of those player that is JUST better then you but ya play him anyways. =p
He was like reading me like a book man! I think he mains captain falcon. '3'

The loss was 1 part ****
1 part stupid selfdestruct
and 1 part ganonsuide. ;~;

Im both stunned and ashamed.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
It's ok... I remember X played against me, and went Ganondorf the second game.

2 parts read, 1 part Ganoncide.

It was humiliating, but somewhat encouraging to start reading better.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ya if you mained ROB I could teach you ROB vs Wario because I know that MU now. But I wouldn't recommend that. ROB v Wario is kind of rough. But I have some new things to try vs Tim next time I play him.
fufufufufufufufu >:D

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Thanks a lot Steam :( now I'm scared and I just used another frowny face when i didn't want to. >_>

Now DTL is happy.....

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Does that one frowny Lucas player who's name escapes me plan on making it over on wednesday again?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
My name isn't that hard to remember.... and that answer to your question is yes. Need to practice and I don't have the wii anymore :( (agg.... not again -_-)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The fact that you think those sad faces makes me happy baffles me.

Also, I 100% don't understand Kant. At least when I'm reading it. When my professor discusses the readings I follow along just fine and remember plenty, but I have no idea how she gets so much from his seemingly illegible combination of pretentious words.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
The fact that you think those sad faces makes me happy baffles me.

Also, I 100% don't understand Kant. At least when I'm reading it. When my professor discusses the readings I follow along just fine and remember plenty, but I have no idea how she gets so much from his seemingly illegible combination of pretentious words.
nvm i miss read it. Yeah kant is pretty tuff to understand

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I've been thinking.

Fish, I really hope you have a tournament at your smashfest if it happens. Because I want to enter it. And I want to try my hardest to win it.
And then I wanna stop playing competitively. I've had a lot of fun with this game and will probably always enjoy it, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with the competitive aspect of it.
I still might enter some house tournies and stuffs, but I'd be going mostly random characters. Oh, and at the fest I want to teach Fish everything I know with MK and every little useless gay trick. Somebody has to carry on the legacy of flashiness for the sake of flashiness.

Bees!

Smash Ace
So I've been thinking.

Fish, I really hope you have a tournament at your smashfest if it happens. Because I want to enter it. And I want to try my hardest to win it.
And then I wanna stop playing competitively. I've had a lot of fun with this game and will probably always enjoy it, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with the competitive aspect of it.
I still might enter some house tournies and stuffs, but I'd be going mostly random characters. Oh, and at the fest I want to teach Fish everything I know with MK and every little useless gay trick. Somebody has to carry on the legacy of flashiness for the sake of flashiness.
T_T
This makes me sad.

Colorado Smash scene is dying out :(

At least when I get wifi me and Fishbait can wifi it up(and anyone else who wants to practice and train)
So hopefully I can be a top player here in Colorado like you and Fishbait who people respect in skill.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Is Tim quitting too?

Also Hi Zman!
You have Goyf, Dekar abd JT!
If I could play them all the time I could be so much better than I am now.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim wins a tournament

Everyone discusses how to beat Wario

DTL wins

No one says anything

Dave wins

He didn't deserve to

Tony wins

No one from swf was there, so it doesn't count

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
operation move everyone from CA to CO
Fixed for you. By doing that, you'd all revive CO's Brawl scene and we'd have a scene for every other game already! :D

Tim wins a tournament

Everyone discusses how to beat Wario

DTL wins

No one says anything

Dave wins

He didn't deserve to

Tony wins

No one from swf was there, so it doesn't count
I lol'd a lot

Top Bottom